Cheated again today. What is wrong with me!

charliexx

:( I had a brilliant loss too. But I ate ham, and chicken. Quite a lot. No carbs luckily but s till.

ive been stupidly stressed today :( my partner had been demoted at work and we are losing £500 per month in wages. I don't know what to do.
seems I truened to bloody food!
:( feeling stupidly guilty

Hey Charlie, don't beat yourself up Hun! We all comfort eat on this forum-that's why we're all here.last Wednesday night after I had honked and everything :( a friend of myself and my husband arrived over to ours with a carrot cake and biscuits. I was in the middle of my totm and I am ashamed to say that I quite literally milled into the goodies. I felt terrible afterwards but hopped on the wagon the next morning and lost 5 pounds in total this week. The point is that you don't let that one slip up lead to a whole week of slip ups and you have been making awesome progress. So don't give up yet. :)

There is nothing wrong with you Hun..your human..lol. You have done amazingly well so don't beat yourself up about it :)

Thanks guys make me feel a tad better :) althoughi just had some chicken again! This stress is not good for dieting, feeling a bit lost tbh :(

Hun if you're struggling either get ure arse back into gear or do refeed and have a little. Trust me.... I speak
from experience! This diet really is mind over matter. This is why its total
food replacemend, once u start eating its very easy to nibble hear n there.

Thanks goose. That's it arse into gear. Wish me luck eek :(

Glad ure arse is in gear. And it better be girl else ill come give it a big kick up the backside.

Once u start eating its very easily a slippery slope which will undo all your hard work

You MUST get back on 100% and you must mot eat till refeed xx

Thanks goose I promise to obey NO MORE SLIP ups!!!!!!

Back