Cheater Help...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by novaX, 7 May 2009.

1. novaX

novaX Well-Known Member

I know its late but I need help...
    I just ate about 8 skinny fries from my brothers McDonalds....I really regret it now.

So dumb but just did it as everyone around me is just eating...f*** really disappointed in myself now :(. I feel like just going and eating anything as I've ruined myself...:sigh: didn't even taste good...also I've still got one porridge satchet left to eat for today...should I just leave it now???

Really regret it, felt so good befor and this is only my fourth day willpower. Has anyone else out there had a slip up early on but kept on going..?
  2. Lin18

Lin18 Well-Known Member

The early days are the hardest, dont beat yourself up over it, and whats more dont eat anything, you have started CD for a reason, put those few chips behind you and get straight back on track, you said it didnt even taste good, so now you know your not missing out on anything, come on you can do this.
    novaX likes this.
  3. blossom1602

blossom1602 Well-Known Member

Hey novax, try not to feel too bad. Everyone will slip up at some point. Best to get it over and done with and move on. I know it would be easy just to carry on eating now but you've come this far and been doing well so it would be a shame to stop now over one little slip up. I think you should keep going, try to drink as much water as you can and see how you feel xx
    novaX likes this.
  4. LizzMB

LizzMB WILL be Slim!

pick yourself up, brush yourself off and move on hun! Its not worth your worry....but be honest with your cdc if she asks as it might be shown on the scales.
    I know it sounds silly, but if i feel the need to cheat, i usually crave really silly healthy food, like a carrot, or a piece of brocolli (I'm on SS) so you might get to that stage too....but i try to even resist those!
    novaX likes this.
  5. novaX

novaX Well-Known Member

Thanks everyone you all really helped me keep going until weigh in where I lost 10lbs BY THE WAY WOOO HOOO:D ...even with those naughty fries..hehee he:p

P.S.Think I was being a bit dramatic when I posted this obviously just needed to get a hold of myself and shake:rolleyes:.
  6. GaynorEm

GaynorEm Proper Little Madam

Wow! Well done you...nice to see you got back on track after a blip...that is SO hard to do, but you did it!!! Keep up the good work. X x
  7. bettyboo476

bettyboo476 New Member

Wow well done on the loss that is fab