Cheater Help...

The early days are the hardest, dont beat yourself up over it, and whats more dont eat anything, you have started CD for a reason, put those few chips behind you and get straight back on track, you said it didnt even taste good, so now you know your not missing out on anything, come on you can do this.

Hey novax, try not to feel too bad. Everyone will slip up at some point. Best to get it over and done with and move on. I know it would be easy just to carry on eating now but you've come this far and been doing well so it would be a shame to stop now over one little slip up. I think you should keep going, try to drink as much water as you can and see how you feel xx

pick yourself up, brush yourself off and move on hun! Its not worth your worry....but be honest with your cdc if she asks as it might be shown on the scales.
I know it sounds silly, but if i feel the need to cheat, i usually crave really silly healthy food, like a carrot, or a piece of brocolli (I'm on SS) so you might get to that stage too....but i try to even resist those!
xxx

Wow! Well done you...nice to see you got back on track after a blip...that is SO hard to do, but you did it!!! Keep up the good work. X x

Back