Cheating on lipotrim diet

So I'm on my 2nd day I'm finding it ok but I'm starving and I find myself thinking of all the foods I wanna eat lol.

On my 1st day I gave in and ate. Few biscuits and today I had a spoonful or 2 of my mums food I'm trying not to beat myself up about it and I'm going to continue with lipotrim I guess it all comes down to will power.

I'm so tempted to just go n eat but I'm not going to, I'm keeping focused on my becoming healthy and happy again

Has anybody else cheated on the diet??

Try and stick to your shakes and drinking sparkling water it will help you feel fuller
If I let any food passed my lips I know I would give up and be back where I started I'm trying
to change how I eat forever not just a quick fix and by doin this it will hopefully teach me to appreciate a low calorie food intake ;) you can do it and you will look and feel 100% better

Morning Natasha how are you today stay strong and believe in yourself
you will reach your goal x

im a chef working with food all day long, ive just done my first week no cheating at all i lost 1st 1 lb in my first week stick with it

Hi I'm going to give sparking water a try thanks.

Thank u guys for the messages I'm doing much better today no food has passed my lips :D

How are you lot getting on x

Just take it one day at a time Hun x and remember the first couple of days are the toughest xx

Cheating whilst on Lipotrim is a bad idea, not because of weight gain/slower weight loss but because once you've had food it's so hard not to just eat everything in sight!
I cheated over Christmas and didn't stay 100% since, kept nibbling stuff, it didn't bode too well for me.
Just remember why you're doing this and how good you'll feel when you're at your goal! x

PS. sparkling water is a good idea, maybe drink tea or coffee (no milk or sugar though!) or use hot water in your shakes as it tends to make you feel more full when you drink something hot x

Jackie thank u yeah 1st few days was hard, currently on my 5 day n I've been doing well :D

Abbz yeah you're right, I haven't cheated since I felt awful when I did but I'm doing much better now. I also need to try the sparkling water x

Back