cheek of it.. laugh or cry?

amethyst

Banned
i just texted oh to see if he had a tape measure that would be good to measure myself.. he replied "not sure, try the washing line, might go round once, or try my tool box" DUH wtf ?

i replied "wait till you get home"

he replied "not coming home lol"

i am now thinking of reply.....

ok we have a great sense of humour and all that but do i laugh or smack him one when he gets home at 3... lol cheeky so and so

I think thats very funny, and sounds like something my OH would say! Personally i would laugh :)

thanks for the giggle xx

ha ha i am laughing, been laughing since he sent it.. just dont know how to respond to it, he is so much better than me dishing it out lol..

what shall i reply now? what shall i do when he gets back? wanna play a trick on him..

( i usually takes bottles of beer out of the recycling box and puts them on the worktop so when he comes down in the morning he thinks he had more than he actualy did to drink, and that set him off feeling like poo..) lol

I would attack his manhood :) not literally but hint that you've needed to measure any of him with a tape measure as a match stick would do :)

ha ha what about this

" awe babe, knew you wouldnt of had a tape measure thats appropiate for me to use, you must use a match stick to measure your man hood" ?

brillo!

Hahaha loving it! Make sure you sort the cheeky begger out though!

he never replied, came home from work as nothing happened lol... still wanna play a trick on him though, he has got wise to me putting empty bottles of beer on the worktop.. lol lol..

any ideas?

Back