cherrytimmer- losing it! hopefully!!

cherrytimmers

mines a skimmed latte
Well a busy day all round! Up to take step son to school, side tracked by tesco's on the way home but was holier-than-thou! I gifted myself a bleeding skull candle instead! Food food food been quite good me thinks. Breakfast: fa free yogurt, fresh fruit and a handful of mini shredded wheat. Lunch: not hungry but nibbled on 4quorn sausages! Tea: yummmy! 2 baked chicken breasts, cabbage, leeks, rujnner beans, fat tree roasties and 2 tablespoons of gravy, lovely jubbly! Had a production meeting tonight and the refreshments were fresh cream cakes! Arggghh! But I remained strong! Offered a lovely Cree leather sofa but need to organise the removals and that - fingers crossed! Nighty night x

Feeling tired today. Lily woke early and wouldn't go back to sleep! :( took Dylan to school but I'm a zombie! Funny tummy today no accidents though! Hubby taking me out for lunch which is nerve-racking don't know if I can trust other peoples cooking! Watch this space!!:sigh:

NANDOS!

Well i survived! absolute panic over what to have and how would i deal with the 'outcome' and i'm pleased that i have had NO accidents following my chicken pitta with sweet potato mash!! It was lovely - i took my pill (init for a biscuit) all good!:p

sounds like u had a fab night! you lucky girl!

wish my OH would take me out tight g*T haha

glad you dint get any side effects!

love katie
xx

decided to start my christmas shopping today (as my park vouchers arrived woo hoo!) so i thought i'd put some exercise into the mix and walked a mile there and back to my local Argos! i didn't collapse although i wasn't far off it! i baked a ham for tea - yummy with home made chips and baked beans!! Watched Halloween (the remake) certified 18 - thought it'd be mega scary but unfortunately the 18 certificate was to cover the young topless ladies running round and not much else! Good day for the diet overall - and along with the exercise FEELING GOOD x;)

CRAP CRAP CRAP! lost my motivation today hugely - don't think i errored too far but i have a hard day comin tomorrow!! started with some weetabix and a banana for breakfast - then had a wrap with baked ham and garlic herb philly! tea i pulled some diced pork from the freezer but had no motivation to what to do with it - i made my stepson and hubby corned beef hash (blurggh being my initial reaction but i couldn't resist a few mouthfuls!!) i then took the lazy route and chucked a hoi sin marinade on the pork and stirfried it! i ate it with a whole bag of chopped spring greens and some cabbage though - maybe its the beg making my tummy grumble - i just feel a bit blurggh tonight. mind you had my flu jab this afternoon maybe that don't help. Tomorrows problem is we're having a sendoff for my stepson (his stepdad has joined the army and is stationed in germany so he's going with his mum to live there) :(
bowling and dylans favourite restaurant AN ALL YOU CAN EAT INDIAN BUFFET hhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllppppppppppppp!!!

all you can eat!

Well so far so good I tried to make good- ish choices without spoiling it for the occasion or my diet! I guess I'll tango tomorrow but I feel quietly confidant about today. I also walked a mile and a half which helped! I'm not anticipating much sleep mind - the hubby played rugby today and limped off after 60 minutes - why are men so bad with pain! TRY CHILDBIRTH! X

Just wanted to pop in and say hi ;) I hope you haven't had too many side effects from the meal out...it sounds like you are doing really well :D

Hey Latina - nice to meet you! Are you on the Xenical journey too?? I've had no side affects as yet but i've been a little naughty these past two days and i know that any minute the 's**t might hit the pan!!!' xx

God i feel blurggh this morning!! bloated and nasty!! And today is weigh day! Typical! I've had some breakfast to try to get my motabilism (and bowels) into action! Just some weetabix and sliced banana - it's only a SW weigh in i got my first doc weigh in on friday!!!

Emotional day today: after years of trying my cousin gave birth this afternoon to a little boy, Oscar! And I gained 2lb in fat club! Come to the huge realization that despite being on these tablets I'm not controlling my food intake at all - I focused so heavily on fat I'm missing everything else -:but no more! Got my doc weigh in this Friday I'd like to be under 18 stone - so i got 3 lbs to lose in four days!!!!!!!

hi sounds like your doing well.stick with it,it will be worth it :D xxxx

Today seems to have gone well - i was a little 'bunged up' and over the past 12 hours am feeling much better! I've only taken 2 pills today as i only had 2 meals!
Brekkie: 4 quorn sausages, tinned tomatoes, scrambled eggs and mushrooms
Tea: 2 pork loins oven baked with tinned chillii tomatoes and ginger with mashed suede and sweet potato
Pudding: Vanilla mullerlite and summerfruits!

Role on friday!!!

Yesterday seemed to go well initially made good choices from the options I had! Glad I took rice cakes to film night mind- too many tortilla chips in one room! A nice evening though! Can't wait for tomorrow's weigh in to be over though! Iknow ive lost but I know its not much but there we go! 2nd wedding anniversary on Saturday gonna attempt a low fat Indian feast!!

off to weight... REALLY not looking forward to this!! :(

Like i thought - not the best result but it's off not on! 2.2lbs AWFUL!! Feel crappy but i have to admit i haven't been great this past month! Next weigh in booked in for November 20th and i WILL get at least half a stone off by then! My new goal is to be a stone lighter (at least) by Christmas!! Not gonna be easy what with Starbucks and the EGG NOG!! From November the 4th a tall egg nog latte will be my one a week treat!

a loss is a loss.better than putting it on.keep up with the good work xxx

ok.... i admit it - i've lost my mojo! i have been posting on here but have avoided my own diary page as i'm so ashamed of myself! after only 5 weeks i'm caving!! my willpower and confidence are at equal non existant levels!! i have however still religiously taken my 3 pills! i have had 1 'oily' experience in the 5 weeks which i have to say i'm happy with! So, where do i go from here? Well, after skipping my slimming world weigh in last week i'm gonna go in tomorrow EXXPECTING A GAIN! It's harder when you convince yourself you're gonna lose - so gain it is! Truth is, i wouldn;'t be suprised if i gain half a stone!! Today i began my road to the dreaded 'E' word! Exercise is something i don't do AT ALL! I am convinced that being on maternity leave isn't helping as in work i'm on my feet all day and i should be doing exercise to counteract that fact! So today i went to a lovely lake by me, with husband , pram and dog and made a small start! Only walked a mile but it is my intention to walk a mile 6 times a week - eventually building up to 3 miles! So, tomorrow is a new week, a new attitude and a new head! For a few days i've been thinking about a gastric bypass but it upsets me to think that it's my only option as it's not! The great thing about xenical is that it makes you think about what you can't put in your mouth - great! but i need to conquer the voices telling me what i can put in there - and get strict on the quantity!!!!

Well - i didn't gain half a stone but i did gain! 2lbs!! So this is most definately it! BACK IN THE GAME! I am going to lose 4/5 lbs this week WITHOUT FAIL!! Got my recipes all planned out - gonna add them to Kes' thread or i may even start my own! I like this feeling! Didn;'t like walking up to the scales tonight - i was all shakey and i shed a tear when i got home! Mainly because i don't want my daughter to grow up ashamed of me! SO this is it! And tomorrow i won;t just be writing about how i feel - everything that passes my lips also!!

Great day today!! Lily woke at 7.50 so after i fed her, had a bath and got myself ready to go out i had some mini shredded wheat and skimmed milk followed by an activita fat free yogurt. Going to see baby Oscar so i took along a pack of go ahead yogurt breaks and some extra light laughing cow triangles - came in handy when offered a sandwich and a packet of crisps! Had a cup of tea with 1 sugar and when we were at cafe junior opted for an americano with 1 sweetener. Got home and had 1 healthy choice flour wrap with plain ham and spiced cous cous inside. and am sat waiting for my garlic and lemon chicken to finish cooking which i'll devouring with lots of broccoli!

Back