chicken and coke zero recipe

lumpyandbumpy

Silver Member
my friend is on slimming world and told me about a recipe they have using coke and chicken. she fries the chicken chunks in fry light and pours a can of coke over it and lets it simmer. she said it tastes a bit like sweet and sour so i thought maybe us CD's could use this with coke zero. i suppose it may be ok to use on SS+ as long as you stuck to the right amount of chicken but on 810 up there would be more to enjoy. if anyone wants to try it, maybe check with your CDC first as I dont want to get anyone into trouble!

Interesting but I don't like idea of coke and chicken lol, thanks for sharing though x

lol i thought the same but everyone that's tried it says it tastes lovely weirdly enough! i've heard it off two more people in work who are on SW and they've said it's got a sweet and sour type taste to it so i may try it on my 810 week if i'm brave enough!

yes it sounds revolting but ive heard from lots of friends its delicious like almost a sticky barbecue flavour .i think the key is also adding passata and worcester sauce.so dont think it would would on Cwp as your not allowed these :(

omg it sounds crazy but soooo could eat anything now looool! this is my day seven and im hoping the spurt of energy is gonna kick in soon else im going to be crawling to work!

Back