Extra ProPoints Chicken chow mein or chop suey?

According to the Eat Out guide, Mushroom Chow Mein is 6pp
Special Chow Mein is 9pp - I presume this is chicken...

Nothing listed for chop suey, and I don't know what it is to hazard a guess, sorry!! :)

mmmm say you just wanted a plain chow mein would you class this as the same as mushroom chow mein?? seeing as mushrooms are free ha :p so plain about 6pp also? thanksss :D

mmmm say you just wanted a plain chow mein would you class this as the same as mushroom chow mein?? seeing as mushrooms are free ha :p so plain about 6pp also? thanksss :D

That's what I do :)

It's great...def better than ww community, lol & the fact that I can check in on my phone instead of hauling out the laptop is great

I think Singapore Noodles have a more "curry" based sauce than chow mein and there's usually different types of meat in them too

Does anyone know if the 6pp is for a full takeaway portion? Or should I double just in case?? (I'm talking mushroom chow mein here). I'm still quite new to this!

gemelli said:
Does anyone know if the 6pp is for a full takeaway portion? Or should I double just in case?? (I'm talking mushroom chow mein here). I'm still quite new to this!

It's for a restaurant portion. So yeah I'd say at least double it, depending on how generous your takeaway is!

Back