chicken soup

pizzle84

I will do this!!!
Iv got a chicken soup just to see what its like for myself but do you make it like a normal soup or do you still use the blender??

Cheers!! :)

I actually really like the chicken one, it's my fav!!!

I fill half-way with boiling water, add the dust, mix with the blender, add a good size sprinkling of chilli powder and pepper, top up with cold water, mix once again, and heypresto - spicy chicken soup.

Just as Milk tray man says, though put cold water in first as the steam will make half of it stick to the inside of the packet:cry: Add pepper to taste MMMmmm:D

Jack what a good idea! I always end up licking the inside of the packet to get all of it down me!! Wonder if anyone else does?!

Lol Cathy, so do I!!!! My eldest just laughs at me!!!!

I don't have the soup as I hate it but be careful mixing with boiling water, you don't want to burn yourself.

x

Im so glad i only got one soup to try...yuck!!! it was horrible, i really had trouble getting it down :(

I'm just after my chix soup.:party0027:yum yum.

I use about 300ml of boiling water, it makes it feel more like soup. Then just add salt & pepper.

Now for a 12hour night-shift:(

i forced the soup down my neck and soon as i had finished i was sik. NOT NICE. aint it stange how taste buds work...

Back