Chinese - All you can eat...help!

Foodaholic

Hi everyone,

I am going out for dinner tonight for a chinese...all you can eat...I'm having a red day today and wondering if anyone can give me advice as what to eat or avoid.

Obviously not to have spring rolls & other fried foods, but not sure if something like chow mein would be best?

Thanks in advance

yeah id stick to chow mein, i think thats your safest bet... so hard isnt it xxx good luck xxx

I think I would make today mix to max and go easy til the meal. I would do green for the meal and have plenty of rice and noodly things. Enjoy your meal and have a great time!

i would flexi syn eat whatever you want then have no syns for the rest of the week i hate restricting myself when i go for a meal a treat is a treat and your life doesn have to stop cause your on a diet stick loosely to the meat section but lets be fair most all you can eat chinese buffets have stuff covered in batter enjoy yourself just make sure it is duly noted and go easy till weigh in XXXX just what i like to do hon but if you fall off the wagon easy probably not the bezt option.

I love chinese buffets but always eat too much. Chicken and pineapple/vegetables isn't too bad, nor is the egg fried rice. You've got to enjoy yourself, so I'd count it as flexi syns. chow mein is only about 9 syns on a green day I think.

Back