1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Chinese chicken curry from takeaway syns

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by shazzla, 8 February 2014 Social URL.

1. shazzla

shazzla Active Member

Hi,

Does anyone know the syn value on EE for chinese chicken curry from the takeaway? I know the boiled rice will be free, and so should the onions and peas so it is just the sauce I am concerned about.

After what seems an age, I feel I am finally starting to see the benefits of being on SW again and the weight is coming off slowly and steadily so I don't want to jeopardise it with this curry if it is going to be mega syns. I can make my own but feel like spoiling myself for a change and having a 'proper' one!
    :)

Thanks,

Shazzla

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. jimbofow

jimbofow New Member

Curry sauce from the fish and chip shop is 6 - so probably 8-10 to be safe? It really depends on the oil and stuff they use to cook it in a guess..

4. shazzla

shazzla Active Member

Thanks very much for your reply. In the end I went for chicken in black bean sauce which was very nice. I had the shops noodles as well which were fried ( didn't realised till I got them home) so I would imagine the syns were quite high as the portion was quite large. It was a treat though after doing well for the last month - and it couldn't have been too bad as I weighed today and lost another 1.5 lbs - so going in the right direction.

Will treat myself to a curry when I've lost my first stone!