Chinese chicken curry from takeaway syns

shazzla

Hi,

Does anyone know the syn value on EE for chinese chicken curry from the takeaway? I know the boiled rice will be free, and so should the onions and peas so it is just the sauce I am concerned about.

After what seems an age, I feel I am finally starting to see the benefits of being on SW again and the weight is coming off slowly and steadily so I don't want to jeopardise it with this curry if it is going to be mega syns. I can make my own but feel like spoiling myself for a change and having a 'proper' one!
:)

Thanks,

Shazzla

Curry sauce from the fish and chip shop is 6 - so probably 8-10 to be safe? It really depends on the oil and stuff they use to cook it in a guess..

Thanks very much for your reply. In the end I went for chicken in black bean sauce which was very nice. I had the shops noodles as well which were fried ( didn't realised till I got them home) so I would imagine the syns were quite high as the portion was quite large. It was a treat though after doing well for the last month - and it couldn't have been too bad as I weighed today and lost another 1.5 lbs - so going in the right direction.

Will treat myself to a curry when I've lost my first stone!

Back