1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Chinese chicken curry from takeaway syns

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by shazzla, 8 February 2014 Social URL.

1. shazzla

shazzla Member

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.5lb(4.57%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Hi,

Does anyone know the syn value on EE for chinese chicken curry from the takeaway? I know the boiled rice will be free, and so should the onions and peas so it is just the sauce I am concerned about.

After what seems an age, I feel I am finally starting to see the benefits of being on SW again and the weight is coming off slowly and steadily so I don't want to jeopardise it with this curry if it is going to be mega syns. I can make my own but feel like spoiling myself for a change and having a 'proper' one!
    :)

Thanks,

Shazzla

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jimbofow

jimbofow New Member

Start Weight:
    22st13lb
    Current Weight:
    20st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(8.72%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Curry sauce from the fish and chip shop is 6 - so probably 8-10 to be safe? It really depends on the oil and stuff they use to cook it in a guess..

4. shazzla

shazzla Member

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.5lb(4.57%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Thanks very much for your reply. In the end I went for chicken in black bean sauce which was very nice. I had the shops noodles as well which were fried ( didn't realised till I got them home) so I would imagine the syns were quite high as the portion was quite large. It was a treat though after doing well for the last month - and it couldn't have been too bad as I weighed today and lost another 1.5 lbs - so going in the right direction.

Will treat myself to a curry when I've lost my first stone!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.