Chinese Takeaway points?

Cherry Cola

Hey everyone, I don't have the eat out book as I rarely eat out but had a last minute Chinese tonight. I've put aside the rest of my 29 weeklies for it but this just seems a bit much when half of my plate was (albeit fried) veggies.

I had stewed mushrooms in some black sort of stock sauce, fried onions, beansprouts, chicken fried rice and one and a half chicken balls in batter. It was between four of us so not massive portions, do you think 29 points would be about right for this or would you say less? (hopefully not more!)

Hey everyone, I don't have the eat out book as I rarely eat out but had a last minute Chinese tonight. I've put aside the rest of my 29 weeklies for it but this just seems a bit much when half of my plate was (albeit fried) veggies.

I had stewed mushrooms in some black sort of stock sauce, fried onions, beansprouts, chicken fried rice and one and a half chicken balls in batter. It was between four of us so not massive portions, do you think 29 points would be about right for this or would you say less? (hopefully not more!)

Mixed Veg in Oyster Sauce-6pp
Fried Mixed Veg-4pp
Special Fried Rice-15pp
Sweet n Sour Pork Balls-22pp

I know it's not exactly what you had but the total of that would be 47pp and a 1/4 would be about 12pp? And I'm guessing Chicken Rice/Balls wouldn't be as high so I think 29pp well and truly covers it! X

Back