chinese takeaway propoints please

GemmaB1984

hi can someone tell me an average points value for a chicken curry from the chinese takeaway thanks

i think it's around 12pp for the chicken curry and then 14pp for the beef one x

thanks for that x

no problem, like above the veg is 8pp, and the amount of chicken put in the curries is about a breast = 4pp therefore chicken curry 12pp :D and beef is always higher hence the 14pp :)

thanks smirky, im still getting used to the propoints system so i may ask a lot of questions lol x

that's ok! that's what we are all here for :) just though i'd better explain why it's the pp's i said lol :D hope your doing good! :D xx

im only on my first week, but im feeling extremely tired all the time, think i need to re-evaluate what im eating a bit as i think i need more fruit and veg, off to asda later x

erm try having a banana first thing they helps me and just keep drinking! you will find it's because your not drinking enough maybe throughout the day and your getting dehydrated and making you feel tired :) but yeh fruit and veg will help even in small portions still better than nothing! sometimes carbs make you more sleepy too try eating more protein with veg or something like that cut back a little on the carbs may help! :) that's what i found it was for me anyway hehe good luck! xxx

thanks again smirky didnt have any carbs last night with my ww sausages i had lots of veg and a splash of gravy and dont have feel better for it today, what i wanted to ask was u know that ww sausages are 1 pp for 1 how do u work out whether something has a higher point value when u have more than one? things like this are still confusing

Hi would u kno how many pp to allow for chips from a chinese please? Or if i weighed them how many pp to allow per oz? Thx

Back