Chinese Takeaway

Elle86

Can ppl give me ideas on the best thing(s) to get from the Chinese? Thinking of using my weeklies for a treat tonight to celebrate my loss :)

I normally get either king prawn chicken chow mein or chicken n mushroom omelette with chips...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SII using MiniMins

I usually go for a chicken chow mein, I think that one of the lowest and I love it, I'm sure a prawn one be as good, special chow mein in the book is 9, that is an average restaurant size portion I'm sure x

Drea2904 said:
I usually go for a chicken chow mein, I think that one of the lowest and I love it, I'm sure a prawn one be as good, special chow mein in the book is 9, that is an average restaurant size portion I'm sure x

Yeah it prob is, and you get a lot more at a takeaway, so I'll prob go for chow mein then. Do you know how much omelette is?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SII using MiniMins

ya i always went for chow mein and lost weight previously too. yummy also!!!! omelette can be different i think? its 2 pp for an egg with the yolk so depends how many eggs etc you use. as for the fillings then you add them accordingly. few sprays of fry light then? if its excessive add on a 2 r 3 pts, pinch of herbs to taste!

Try hot and sour soup, you imagine it to be be really watery and thin but it's not. It's really good . 4pp try it and let me know what you think. X

Back