Chip shop fish

xxchristiexx

Team Reem
So the whole office is havin chippy for lunch, i was thinkin of joinin them but just havin a cod (they serve it wit a few chips but not to many) how many points do u think this wud be?also if i did go over my points 2day cud i cut back over the week and be ok?

i am not out at the weekend so wil be no drink consumed, will be treatin myself to veg chow mein n curry which is only 6.5 points :Dxx

Last edited by a moderator:
URGENT HELP!

So the whole office is havin chippy for lunch, i was thinkin of joinin them but just havin a cod (they serve it wit a few chips but not to many) how many points do u think this wud be?also if i did go over my points 2day cud i cut back over the week and be ok?

i am not out at the weekend so wil be no drink consumed, will be treatin myself to veg chow mein n curry which is only 6.5 points :Dxx

hey

this is whats in the eating out guide

Chips (average portion): 7.5
Cod in batter, medium: 7
Cod and chips: 14.5
Fishcake, chips and peas: 13.5
Haddock in batter: 6
Meat pie, chips and peas: 21 :O
Sausage in batter: 7
Curry sauce: 2
Mushy peas: 2

but remember u can save points so if you eat that today and then lower your points for the rest of your week to make up for it, you should be fine. Dont deprive yourself, but don't go mental!

x

ok standard fish and chips (harry's) 18.5 or just fried in batter fish 9 (cod and haddock). Yes you can over eat today and use less points tomorrow. hth
sarahxx

Thank u so much J im goin to go for the cod, thought it wud have been alot more! Not goin to get an extra chip or anythin just goin to get the cod on its own although they give u a few chips, how much wud u say for the cod and say a handful of chips? Maybe 11?

I luv ww and how u can cut back on points throughout week to make up, plus iv sum saved from yesterday xx

yep whenever as long as your points for the week are the same, and you don't go lower than 4 points off your total each day. xx

hmm i wudnt say as much as 11, prob 9.5?

enjoy it!!!!

x

Sound yum, much better then my 'slim a soup' that im having for lunch at work! :cool:

Back