Chip shop, what's best

Smurfygirl

Hiya,
Tomorrow I am going to the seaside and want to point in a treat from the chipshop! Naughty I know but at least I'm pointing it!! What is the best thing (ie low pp's) as the eat out guide only gives a few ideas from Harry Ramsdens...

Holliexx said:
savoloys are 5pp

What the heck are savoloys lol??

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

:0 haha hw can u not no wht they are. There like the red sausges x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Holliexx said:
:0 haha hw can u not no wht they are. There like the red sausges x

I'm lost! :S lol! X

Lol they are sausages and have a red skin on them x

images

What the hell is that thing lol!!! I've never had one of those, does it just taste like a normal sausage? Or a frankfurter?

does anyone know how many pp's are in a normal sausage from the chip shop and a battered sausage while we're on the subject of sausages ?

i'm going to the clacton air show tomorrow (as long as the weather isn't too bad) so we will get down there for lunch time, then have lunch before the show .... so we will probably get something from the chip shop or a burger van !

........ i would love to go to weatherspoons as it will be a lot easier to point but i have a feeling we'll be lucky if we can get in the door let alone get a table (and not have a major delay for food)

.... if they are really high i will make 2 ham rolls (weight watchers petits pains, spread of flora light and tesco light choice ham.... 9pp) and then maybe just have a small portion of chips to go with them :)

azwethinkweiz said:
What the hell is that thing lol!!! I've never had one of those, does it just taste like a normal sausage? Or a frankfurter?

Lmao! I'm in Germany and I've never seen one of those ( here or in the UK)!!!!

Real savaloys only exist in North East England and are eaten in a bizzare way (boil, remove skin, slice in half and have in a bun with peas pudding, stuffing and gravy), those from fish shops are imposters lol

Back