chippy fish

If you take the batter off it should be OK, but some will stick to the fish I'd think.

I'm not sure I could resist the batter to be honest.

I dont think i could resist either. i was naughty on my little break away and had a battered sausage!

Jim, i agree, but i know once i complete the 1st 3 stages of atkins i can indulge a little now and again in maintenace with treats like this - providing i dont binge etc, so its only a short term sacrifice, plus ive eaten no food for 3weeks now, ill happily pick the fish from the batter lol :) roll on induction

LOL OK then C-C :)

AHHHHHHH! Naughty Vicky :8855:

Gosh, I defo couldn't resist the batter

Ding dong!

What about a NON-battered sausage? I quite like those and I'm going down to Dorset in Sept and theres a fantastic chippy in Weymouth x

But be honest, who can go in to a fish and chip shop and not want chips with salt and vinegar?

Had a battered chicken dipper earlier, was naiiiiceee! I felt guilty! Felt good! :D

But be honest, who can go in to a fish and chip shop and not want chips with salt and vinegar?

Not me that's for sure Cheryl. I'd scoff the lot. :)

Me too Jim!

Morning Jim. Im right there with you hun. I can never resist the smell let alone the taste. Mmmmmm

Me too hun. And i do love some curry sauce to dip into. Mmmmm. Ok lets stop this now. Its not fair. Lol

Back