chiquitos tonight, please help!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by Emzy22, 13 August 2010 Social URL.

1. Emzy22

Emzy22 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st3.0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(9.19%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    heya guys going out to chiquios tonight and i've not been to my slimmign world group for a few weeks so cant check on the website for syns, i have 10 syns which i want to use really (but cld go up if i have to to 15)
    http://www.chiquito.co.uk/pdf/2135_LS_Main_Menu_CFO_v2.pdf

thats the menu, and i will just be having a main, at a frist thought i was thinking the chicken in ancho-chilli-tomato sauce, but im never really sure i make the wrong choices,
    any help would be seriously appreicated,
    thank you lovlies!xxxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. shorty1981

shorty1981 Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    i would love to know what i can safly eat thats low in syns there i went there for the first time last weekend i loved it

4. juju79

juju79 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3.5lb(1.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I tend to go for things from the Mexican Favourites section. The chilli is quite tasty. Since they will use oil to fry of the onions and extras in the rice and sauce I would syn that.

Stay away from the chimichangas though, deep fried burritos....I don't even want to try and calculate the syns there :D

The veg, wedges and jacket potatoes are all done in the oven so I count them as free.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.