Chit Chat

I do that too, not so much because of the cold thing though. You guys on the VCLDs seem to suffer with that a lot. But its the best place to come when you're having a "moment" or feel weak. And the most fabulous place to celebrate your losses. Thanks by the way, I'm getting there:) Its a long haul for me but I'm up for it.:D

(I haven't started yet lol) Goodness knows how cold I'll be then. Just looking through the photo threads for inspiration. Some of them are amazing, How you finding scottish slimmers? dont know much about that plan

I'm here too girls :D Not lurking, just wizzing around the site and thought I'd drop in and say hello :)

(I haven't started yet lol) Goodness knows how cold I'll be then. Just looking through the photo threads for inspiration. Some of them are amazing, How you finding scottish slimmers? dont know much about that plan
It's very similar to Weight Watchers. Its a good plan for me and it works. but I got my head in gear now, thats been the biggest change for me and minis helps..loads! I look at the inspiration slide show a lot, esp when I'm feeling a bit like mince. Kinda gets me back on track. Icemoose does a weekly newsletter you can subscribe too, if you wanna have a look. He kinda talks sense in a non jargony way and those help me along too. :) Details will be on the Cambridge forum somewhere I think.

Hi all lurking myself tonight ,feel bit like a peeping tom lol .I am having a hungry day so trying to keep ocupied (sorry to say even after the diet you still have those days but are better equiped to deal with them and hopefully make better choices ).4 more sleeps till xmas morning hoping for new wedding ring mine fell off few months ago in morrisons :eek: have dropped huge hints but men arnt the best at hints :D.I once told him how my work mate got flowers delivered to work in the middle of a busy friday tea (work in local fish chip shop) and would love to recieve flowers .Got all excited on the day of my birthday it was a friday well the shift was very busy but no flowers when I got home hwasall smug with himself and told me he had got me just what I wanted he handed me a present which felt like funny shaped balls ,I opened it to find daffodil bulbs :cool: he had got me flowers that I had to plant myself .Heaven knows what ill get on thursday

ha ha he's so thoughtful.. good for the environment and investing in the future! great pressie!! :p

currently packing.. heading back to Ireland tomorrow noon for xmas! whoooop!

:8855::8855::8855::8855:Men eh? Lol I have to drop the most obvious hints. For my b'day when I was preggie he got me a gameboy, said it would keep my mind of things when I was in labour!!! Aye right... dream on mate:8855:

nothing like a bit of super mario to forget about the pain and enjoy chidbirth

hahah... trust men to think a gameboy would fix the problem... bless him tho... at least he was thinking of a way to make things a lil easier for you.... :)

Back