Chitty's Chatterings 25lbs and counting........

Chitty

:wave_cry:Hello All You Lovely People Who Can Be Bothered To Read My Twaddle........................:wave_cry:

Ok just a little background.............. I am 33 and have two small children 3 & 6, girl and boy. I am married and have the very busy, mad job of a full time Mummy.......

I have already lost a few stone on the CD in the past and now want to reach my goal, to do that I need to lose another 25lbs and OMG, I have been trying this week but not managed to do the diet for more than a day or two............. So here I am hoping for some help and a kick up the bottom, we are going on our holidays in 33 days and I would like to have moved a lot of it before I hit the beach. (Not been on a beach holiday since the children were born, as I thought I was to big).

Ok, so here is the first day of my diary, hopefully it will help me keep on track.:rolleyes:

I have been lurking and reading for a few days and you all are doing so well and really inspire me. So thank you.

Day One.

Ok, having official weigh in later this morning, (so I better get on:eek: not dressed yet). Started already as I have shakes from failed attempt last week.
Planning to drink lots and come on here at that horrid shall I shan't I moment.

Will report back after weigh in.........

Luv Chitty...............

1st Weigh In

Hi Again

Ok had my first weigh in and I'm 10stone 4lbs, so I do have 25lbs to go. Hope it doesn't take to long, like everyone I want to be slim like yesterday, or the day before:).

I am ok today, had 2 litres of water and my tummy is just starting to tell me it is dinner time. Fingers crossed for this evening, 4pm onwards seems to really get me at the moment......

Would love to hear from anyone who is starting there diet at around the same stage as me, or a restarter like me.;)

Any any tips really welcome.

Will be having a good look at the gallery.

Luv Chitty.

welcome_53.gif

to this great site and well done for starting a diary, it really helps.

Where are you off to on your hols???

Good luck with day 1 - take a look at the fallen angels thread if you need extra motivation!

Thanks for that flirty40greeneyes

Hiya flirty40greeneyes

Thanks for the post, hope I don't start boring everyone...:rolleyes:

I will have a look at the fallen angle post, (as soon as I find it:read:).

We are going to Gran Canaria, so fingers crossed it should be warm.. I feel the cold lots when I am on this diet, does anyone else.....?

Thanks again for the post, will try and add a tracker, really think it looks good seeing them move.

Luv Chitty

http://www.minimins.com/strugglers-restarters/16465-minimins-fallen-angels-107.html#post332928

The idea is that if you are good on your chosen diet for a day you copy and paste a star from someone elses name onto your signature. (See User CP - then edit signature) if at the end of the week you have 7 stars .... you delete them, but add a spinny star, which you then get to keep all the time. If you don't get 7 stars you just delete them at the end of your week and start again. Hope that makes sense!!!

http://www.minimins.com/strugglers-restarters/16465-minimins-fallen-angels-107.html#post332928

The idea is that if you are good on your chosen diet for a day you copy and paste a star from someone elses name onto your signature. (See User CP - then edit signature) if at the end of the week you have 7 stars .... you delete them, but add a spinny star, which you then get to keep all the time. If you don't get 7 stars you just delete them at the end of your week and start again. Hope that makes sense!!!

Fab idea and thanks, I have posted to you on the other listing, great idea, will give it a go.

Day One Nearly Over

Day One Nearly Over

And thank goodness that is all I say. I am not to bad in the day time, but tea time on gets me. It is hunger at the minute that is tempting me to eat, more than the cravings, but the hunger and a little craving have had me reaching for any thing called food over the last few days and no more. I have to finish this, I have to be near goal for my holiday so it doesn't take to long to reach eathing healthy when I get back. (I want less than a stone when I return, so hope to be less to allow for a gain on holiday, I'm not an angle.....:angeldevil: I like to eat what I like on holiday.... not forgetting partying :party0049: , (partying at the childrens disco that is......:D:party0011:. My daughter loves dancing.....

Ok better soon head off to bed before I buckle. Feel tired and have no energy. Can wait for the worse of it to pass, I feel I haven't been in ketosis for weeks.

Chitty XXXX

Day Two

Phew managed Day One..... Not to bad..... I have to do this.......

Day Two..

Had a rare sleep in, didn't get up until 9.30am, still not dressed... lazy morning, the children are ready for some fun now so I'll have to get in to gear.

I am ok, just get a bit hungry at times....:eek:
Been trying to sort out a signature.

Going to make a deal with myself, every time I feel like giving in, I will come on here first........ I was so strong during the first part of my weight loss, this last bit is really hard. But I feel once I get to goal and can say that 5lb either side is my target I will find it easier to stay there and not feel the urge to have one day of eating lots before I start my diet, as I do feel it is these days which made me pile on the weight..............

Ok of to get the children dressed:eek:, no it isn't really 11am.

Luv Chitty.....

Didn't think I would be back here so fast, but I am now stressed and grumpy....

Children are being loud and falling out, but not to bad, but I am snappy with them because I am hungry. My tummy is hungry it feels empty. I had my first shake at about 10ish, so not that long ago.

I will not give in and eat, I won't, I won't, I won't........ I will be slim, I will, I will, I will...............

I've been thinking I bet is is ages since I have been in ketosis properly.......... I wonder how long will it before I stop feeling hungry. I can't remember feeling this hungry when I first started the diet, so why now...... I just don't know. Fingers Crossed tomorrow I won't be as hungry.

Ok, going for a quick game on the arcade, I just love that and then off to try on some swimwear that has arrived ready for my holidays.

Oh,,,,, wish I was at the end, keep going Chitty, keep going,,,,, see totally mad I am even talking to myself now....

XXChitty:cry:

Oh Pooh Sticks I Did

:cry::cry::cry::cry:

I gave in, my mind was almost with it and fine, but I felt so tired, snappy, weak I ate...........

Tomorrow I can't face SS, will try and gear up for it on Thursday.......

Need to do this..............

Any one else been through this and come out the other side smiling........:ashamed0005: I don't feel guilty, just really cross with myself for not being able to stick to it. I feel sure when I get to goal I will be right there in my mind. I know just about what I will do.... I think abit of it is being a little scared. I love the flat tummy I have with SS and as soon as I eat anything, even the bars my tummy blows up..........

Oh poo, I'm of to bed, well either that or ice cream....................

:eek:

OH Bother

Oh bothery...........

Day 3, no super star for me yesterday, no star today either. But tomorrow I will win the battle.

This forum really is super fab. Found some really using information and new ways of thinking about food desires that could really make a difference to my eating life in the long run. So on that note, today is a postive day.

Off to sort the day out.

Chitty...

Oh yes, yesterday felt ill as I was tired and ill, today my tummy is falling out with me because I had rice crispies and nuts for breakfast....

Back