Choc Bar magic!

zadra

OH.MY.GOD

I have just made a chocolate bar (think paste, form something bar-ish like, and put in freezer for 1.5-2 hrs.

SENSATIONAL lol!
oh god this is what i needed, no way I will be missing any sweets/candies with that.

just thought I would share lol:D

Sounds yummy... how did you make it?

well, mixed it with some water (warm water since it seems to mix better), I didn't really use any measurement.. guess it would be about 5-8 table spoons? The paste was thick and did not want to come off the spoon by itself - let's put it like that.

Used cling film (no foil in the house, damn housemates lol) and just put the paste onto it, trying to form something that would look like a proper choc-bar.
(I must add that this paste looks really dodgy- the scared face of my housemate said it all when he walked into the kitchen as I was doing it).
Then just threw it in the freezer for about 2 hours so it gets solid and 'unpacked'.. and almost swallowed it whole lol.

lol...think I will try that. How thick do you spread it?

erm.. mine was looking like a reound version of snickers/mars type of bar, but I will definately experiment with that.. already looking forward to making a bar of chocolate or making it with sparking water.. or mixing shakes.. :D (since when you mix vanilla and chocolate shakes it did taste to me a bit like hazelnut so I'm definately gonna try this one out)

good luck :D

ooo this sounds so good!! I've ran out of choc packs for this week but as soon as I get more on sat gonna give this one a go! I wonder if you made it with the same quantity of peppermint tea instead of water would make a mint chocolate bar!!!! That would be gorgeous I think

oo I know I all excited maybe would be worth a drive through sunderland to swap some packs for chocolate ones

I have just put one in the freezer...hope it turns out ok. It still had lumps in it.... hope that doesn't make it yukky.

lol thanks kitteh that dead nice of you!! Think will be ok though, dint' want to wait so have just decided to do one with a vanilla pack to see what it's like. Can't wait til about 8 oclock when it'll be ready...hope it's nice

think mine will be ready then too :D

yeah I have tried one with vanilla pack today but wasn't as nice as choc (even thought I am not too keen on choc shakes). Lumps shouldnt be much of a problem if they aren't too big i guess.

Hope they will turn ok for you guys :D

Just tucking into my vanilla bar now, it's nice! Especially the texture, is almost like chocolate! Think it will be even nice with the chocolate pack when I try it like and choc with peppermint tea

Back