Choc Bar magic!

I've just had my choc one....it's different. nice change.

hmm.. milky way.. ah need to remember to get sparkling water and attempt making something areo- (aero?) like.
Yea texture is best thing about it, to me it seemed like something a la cadbury's.. by the time I am done with the diet I bet I wont be able to look at candy bars anymore lol

I have chocolates made from the bar about 5 times a week. I cover a plate in foil and then in a bowl mix the choc powder with enough water to form a paste and then spoon the mix onto the plate to form individul chocolates (Milk Tray size chocs) ---- or I use some of the paste to cover the top of a peanut bar and freeze that as a home made Snickers and make individual chocs out of whats left.

If you make the Snicker you have to be really careful of breaking your teeth when biting it.

Katie, when you make the individual chocolates, how thick/tall do you make them? Do you do them quite thin, or thick like a Cadbury Bar?

I tried your snickers - its very good - but I cut mine into about 6 peices, then dip them in the chocoate to coat the top and sides, and then freeze - easier on the teeth that way and more chocolate coating per bite! Yum yum! Going to try in on the cranberry bars.

:)

Last edited:
hey what a great idea! Gonna do that now :D

Ooh all this is making my mouth water. I think I will go and make a choccie one.

To be honest BL the chocs are generally whatever comes off the end of the spoon when Nat is making them (he's chief choc maker!) --- I'd say they're a bit bigger than maltesers and a bit flatter --- he makes about 5 or 6 on the plate after he's used the rest to cover the bar.

What was the raspberry like choc covered - nice?

MMMM I'll be trying that one tonight then --- everytime I read about it I've seen mention of it on this thread I think about those Jamesons raspberry truffles my mum used to get LOL

Oops raspberry ruffles not truffles ;)

Back