Choc shake hot

elle82

Is the choc shake nice hot? as I'm freezing and cud do with a hot drink and dont want to waste a shake

No, it's vile! I know others will disagree though :)
Have some red bush, peppermint, decaf black tea/coffee instead x

Oooooh i live off the hot chocolate only!!!! I must be strange....I boil my kettle....put the mix in a plastic measuring jug and whisk whisk whisk with a hand blender....luvly frothy chocolate.....(I admit it tastes like salt at first lol...but after a few days...its lush!).........hmmmmm maybe i am wierd lol x

Thanks guys I'm just so scared to try it lol i jus really need something hot and I can't stomach black tea n coffee Wud it b ok if I used half a packet to try it hot and if i didn't like it I've still got the other half :)

I tried the strawberry hot last night!! sounds odd i know, but actually not that bad, the cold is due to the change in your body im the same! im on day 6 and find myself wearing thick bed soaks all the time! Hot choc is lush with or withour a sweetner just make sure you really mix it weel, i like coffee with vanilla too that tasts like a cappacino! well kindof!!

Thanks guys think I'm gona jus gona go 4 it lol and try it..I always blend mine so il do that with cold water then microwave it :) I only get choc shakes every week the vanilla and strawberry make me gag lol as 4 being cold I've got my dressing gown n slippers on all the time but my cheeks r always burning hot..I think I mite get one vanilla sachet to try it with coffee and a sweetener thanks

Yeah im the same with the cold drinks, its too cold out to have cold shakes all the time! im naturally a cold person even in the summer months! im going to be adventurous and try a peanut and coconut flapjack this week, just one of each! ive read on here mixed reviews but i need to chomp on something!!! and apparently they are passable with a coffee or tea!! i think you just have to get ideas on how to keep it as interesting as possible! :)

I've heard awful things about the flapjacks lol but I'm actually tempted also as I need to chew.I'm jus getting bored of cold choc shakes I'm on day 13.plse .let me know ur opinion wen u try them as my chemist Wud have to order them in :)

Try toasting the flapjacks if u don't like them as they r.I like them-they r not something I would ever eat if I wasn't on this diet but if they were nice I would eat them all in one go so I guess LT have made them pretty disgusting so we dont do that!xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks guys appreciate the advice gona try it allll lol it seems like this way I've got more variety there's bound to be one that I like :) x

Back