Choc Trufa bars

Debs154

Trying again!!
Lush!! :D

The Truffa bars taste just like Atkins chocolate brownie bar.

Totally agree I've just had one the bars are keeping me going

The Truffa wasn't quite what I was expecting from all the rave reviews of them, I thought it was going to be a bit more... truffely! I do like them though, and they're the closet I'm going to get to a bar of chocolate for a while!

ellewoods said:
The Truffa wasn't quite what I was expecting from all the rave reviews of them, I thought it was going to be a bit more... truffely! I do like them though, and they're the closet I'm going to get to a bar of chocolate for a while!

The praline ones taste like milkyway I think. X

The praline and truffa I find a bit too nice!! Most if the time I sub them for a bar with higher protein value. Super low which isn't helpful for my training

Love the lemon yum yum :)

I usually get 14 a month and put them in the freezer. That way I have to thaw one out before I want it. Drastic but stops binges!!

Spandex said:
the praline one's taste like sawdust.

Oh I like those :0/ !! Lol each to there own I suppose x

Anyone know when the lemon ones are back in stock?? im only into the truffa ones the others taste like diet bars boooo x

I thought I had an email yesterday saying that they were back in stock, but I binned it so can't double check.

Oh ill have a look! ordered my last load the other day and couldn't see them. hope they are then i get to see what everyone on about!! x

bettyd said:
Anyone know when the lemon ones are back in stock?? im only into the truffa ones the others taste like diet bars boooo x

S'n'S emailed to say they'd had a delivery yesterday :)

I like the muesli bars.....but I think I am in the minority :D

Back