• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Chocolate Banana Weetabix Cake

this is by far the most delicious low syn cake I have made. I am looking forward to have another slice after dinner tonight lol.

I made the chocolate weetabix cake which I found the recipe for on here I think, but it looked ever so sorry for itself when it came out of the microwave, so I decided to spice it up a little and viola, the chocolate banana weetabix cake was invented lol.

http://www.slimmingeats.com/blog/toffee-banana-chocolate-weetabix-cake

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Last edited:

Vixxster

Nojo on the YoYo
S: 19st8.0lb C: 19st8.0lb G: 11st0.0lb BMI: 47 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hey Britmum, might give this a punt later, I haven't for the same reason as you - coffee = bleaurgh. How was it with the coffee?

Hey Britmum, might give this a punt later, I haven't for the same reason as you - coffee = bleaurgh. How was it with the coffee?
no that was my thoughts as well, as I hate coffee type cakes. So I adapted the recipe ever so slightly, using a cup of very weak coffee and adding some vanilla essence.

Trust me you can taste NO coffee. It is really yummy.

Vixxster

Nojo on the YoYo
S: 19st8.0lb C: 19st8.0lb G: 11st0.0lb BMI: 47 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Oh good good. Weetabix HEXb cake for me tonight then! Might stave off the Wispa Gold cravings i've had all damn day ha ha ha!

Edit: Oooh you know what i've got? Hazelnut flavoured coffee that someone gave me as a gift yonks ago. Maybe i'll crack it open finally!

babybloo

Extra Easy Apparently...!
S: 14st2.5lb C: 14st2.5lb G: 11st0.0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Oooh, might be having to give this a try. Looks delicious.

S: 11st3.0lb C: 11st7.0lb G: 9st7.0lb BMI: 27.6 Loss: -0st4lb(-2.55%)
I'm trying this tonight too :)

S: 18st1.6lb G: 10st10lb
Presumably you can make this even lower in syns by having Weetabix as HEX B? Therefore (excl topping) it'd be 7 syns for whole thing?

*honey

Silver Member
S: 11st8lb C: 10st8.5lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 21.3 Loss: 0st13.5lb(8.33%)
mmmmm, glad this thread was suggested at the bottom of the screen, seeing as its a year old.

sounds good, will def add this to the list to try

Tatws

S: 18st6lb C: 17st10lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st10lb(3.88%)
Last edited: