Chocolate bar....

RugbyGirl

I am loving the cranberry bars.....these have saved me and helped me through the CD. Infact, I think i would choose one over a regular chocolate bar.

Do you have a favourite item on the CD and if so what is it?

Carmen x

I'm loving the peanut bars, in fact when I was off diet for 2 weeks I actually craved them!

I find the chocolate ones too rich, I don't really like them.

Can I have two?? :eek: Banana Tetra's (frozen as yummy banana ice-cream) and Toffee Bars are all I live on!! I love them and would happily carry on with them after the diet!! :p xxx

:pi love the Chocolate Tetras they remind me of CoCo pops milk!!!! also love the double choc bars although im not allowed them for another 1 1/2 weeks :bliss:

Peanut bars... like you, I'd gladly never eat a choc bar again if I could have these instead. In fact, that's the plan!!! Love the choc shakes too...

xxx

I actually prefer the malt toffee and caramel bars to 'proper' chocolate, I swear. Last time I tried chocolate (sneaked a nibble of a Creme Egg at Easter) it made me feel ill and felt all sort of burny in my throat, like acid reflux or something...

I love the peanut bars. Am ordering some for the next wee while. I also really like the choc mint shakes.

peanut bars Yummy !!!!

Back