Chocolate icecream!

Good luck! Let us know what she makes of it!! :)

Good luck! Let us know what she makes of it!! :)
I made it for her and it came out thick and there was a lot of it. Will this effect anything?

I usually have mine with 300ml of water and then I added 5 ice cubes in it and a lot came out, I had to finish it and I am so full! Will this affect my weight? I'm quite scared now.

it wont affect your weight or anything as long as you only used one packet thingy dont worry!! The amount of water you use doesnt really matter as long as you drink enough water with it! Maybe you didnt need quite as much water with it? Its just a question of experimenting - as long as you use three packets a day and drink a lot of water you will be ok! :)

it wont affect your weight or anything as long as you only used one packet thingy dont worry!! The amount of water you use doesnt really matter as long as you drink enough water with it! Maybe you didnt need quite as much water with it? Its just a question of experimenting - as long as you use three packets a day and drink a lot of water you will be ok! :)
So with the 300ml, I mean I used quite a lot of water, are you sure I wont gain weight? I'm so scared. It didn't even come out as ice cream, it was like a smoothie, quite thick.

Yasmine... you cant gain weight from drinkin water hunni!!

Lol, theres no extra calories anywhere, and you need to make sure your drinking at elast 2 litres of water every day!

so stop panicking hunni your doing fantastically!!!!

xx

Yasmine... you cant gain weight from drinkin water hunni!!

Lol, theres no extra calories anywhere, and you need to make sure your drinking at elast 2 litres of water every day!

so stop panicking hunni your doing fantastically!!!!

xx
Really? thank goodness. I just felt so full, I mean it came out very thick and so much was made. So this doesn't effect anything? nothing at all?

It wont affect ur weight loss at all, It only made so much because you put quite a bit of water in it and then the ice cubes as well! You'll honestly be ok!! :)

It wont affect ur weight loss at all, It only made so much because you put quite a bit of water in it and then the ice cubes as well! You'll honestly be ok!! :)
Yes! I should do it more often, bloody hell, I thought my tum was gonna pop!

haha! At least you weren't feeling hungry then!! :) x

haha! At least you weren't feeling hungry then!! :) x
How does it not affect your weightloss anyway? is it because of all the water?

its because you're still only eating 1 sachet of powder, it doesnt matter how much water you have with it, because you should be drinking at least 2 ltrs of water at least a day, its just like havin a glass of water with a normal chocolate shake - just really cold and mixed in with it!

its because you're still only eating 1 sachet of powder, it doesnt matter how much water you have with it, because you should be drinking at least 2 ltrs of water at least a day, its just like havin a glass of water with a normal chocolate shake - just really cold and mixed in with it!
I see, awesome! gonna do it again today :D

i love my choccy shake.. and i like it damn cold too. but hmmm icecream sounds even better x thanx
Had mine about 2 hours ago, kinda regretting it now, I'm even colder!

Will have to buy a decent blender and try it, thanks hun!
Hp ur doin ok so far, im on day 2 and its been ok, tryin to keep motivated xx

im just finishing mine now! i really dont know how id cope without the fake ice cream!! Hope your day 2 is ok laura! Cant wait for day 3 to be over to be honest! Have been quite hungry!Oh well, it'll b worth it! :) xx

Day two is goin ok, not feelin that hungry yet lol
iv saved a chocolate shake for later on 2nite if i get hungry and i have my sports bottle of water at my side all the time! We will get there though x

We will! I constantly have a glass or bottle of water next to me haha! I have never drank so much of anything in all my life!!! I think I might get an early night to get today over and done with hehe x

I done that yesterday, if i think too much about food i go to bed to sleep lol
oh well least im not the only one that does that :D

Haha! I do that too, I think it's a good idea!! :)

Back