chocolate mousse!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by clairem87, 10 March 2010 Social URL.

1. clairem87

clairem87 cos i need this xxx

Start Weight:
    20st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8.5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5.5lb(6.76%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    mmmmm i just love chocolate shake made with mix-a-mousse. i use water from the freezer - still with small crystals - plus 2 splenda tablets, then blend it till theres loads of air in it then put in the fridge for 10 mins and it tastes exactly like shop bought choc mousse! yum!

xcx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LeaPJ

LeaPJ Perseverance is key

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(16.74%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Im on my 3rd attempt at it tonight lol first time it came out really lumpy and I only ate a bit and chucked it away, second time there was no lumps at all but I left it in the freezer too long and it came out like rubber lol still ate it though! 3rd time lucky tonight hopefully xx

4. determinator

determinator Banned

I love it .. chocolate , 1/2 choc and 1/2 vanilla is fab , toffee and walnut and vanilla with 1/2 tsp of coffee in ... all amazing ...

5. Gemma

Gemma Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Going to have to give this ago again everytime with out fail it comes out as sliceable rubber

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.