Step 1 Sole Source 3rd Time Lucky!

Well.. I had my first weigh in yesterday and lost 7lbs... :) :) today I am going to have a chocolate velvet tetra at around 10oclock, then a lemon yogurt bar at 3pm and then my last shake which my CDC gave me to try and thats a spag bol! At 8pm good luck on your weigh ins people

Well done on the loss :)
Half a stone already, it's great to get back into it.

How did you find the Spag Bol ?
I love the lemon bar and may have one now I've read this. . . . That's this evenings choice sorted lol.
Hope you've had another fab day x

Yes I had the spag bol, its now one of my best shakes, very tasty. Half a stone gone, heres to week 2. How are you getting on so far. I love the lemon bars as well. So today I am cold and workin 6am to 6pm. I have a lemon bar which I am having at 9am, then a banana bliss at 3pm. Then when I get home at 6 think I will av a hot choc mint at 9pm. Day 10 going alright sooo far.. :)

Well i havn't been online for a few days,i cheated with a kebab and now i feel bloated and dissapointed with myself. Going to get back on track today. I AM NOT going to give up easily like last year. My weigh in is on monday so i dont think i will get a loss now.. FED UP! :(

Brush it off, Shane, like it never happened. It's done. Just re-focus and if need be change this week's WI day to Tuesday or Wednesday OR just don't weigh this week if you think it might upset you. All the best x

Well i havn't been online for a few days,i cheated with a kebab and now i feel bloated and dissapointed with myself. Going to get back on track today. I AM NOT going to give up easily like last year. My weigh in is on monday so i dont think i will get a loss now.. FED UP! :(

Hope you still went for Weigh in ?

Keep going Hun, we all have slip ups, it's human nature. If it were easy we would all be slim !

Hope your ok x

Hi, thanx. I am still plodding along, i lost 1lb last week but have stuck to it 100% since my last weigh in. I hope i get a good loss this week because i don't think i can face another small loss. My will power is fading and i just feel like blipping all the time because i am not losing as much weigh as last time. I am currently havin a bar a tetra and a shake for my daily allowance and feeling ok. Although i cant see a change in my weight i know it will be dropping off slowly, just a bit fed up recently.

Hi, thanx. I am still plodding along, i lost 1lb last week but have stuck to it 100% since my last weigh in. I hope i get a good loss this week because i don't think i can face another small loss. My will power is fading and i just feel like blipping all the time because i am not losing as much weigh as last time. I am currently havin a bar a tetra and a shake for my daily allowance and feeling ok. Although i cant see a change in my weight i know it will be dropping off slowly, just a bit fed up recently.

I'm sure you will have a fab loss this week !

Keep strong & it will DROP off x x

How about, if you have a loss that is disappointing to you this week, that you try having the milk as suggested by the CDC? You have nothing to lose with giving it a try if you are already disappointed and close to packing it in.

How about, if you have a loss that is disappointing to you this week, that you try having the milk as suggested by the CDC? You have nothing to lose with giving it a try if you are already disappointed and close to packing it in.

Good point, the milk may help Shane :)

Hay Shane,

Hope your doing ok Hun ? ? ?

x

Hay Shane,

Hope your doing ok Hun ? ? ?

x

Yes i am fine, was weighed yesterday and lost 6lbs so thats a stone gone in 3 weeks woop woop lol. Had a choc velvet tetra this morning, and i am currently chewing on a chocolate bar, (Cambridge bar) and i am going to have a spag bol shake around 9pm tonight. Heres to week 4 :) How are you getting on and when is your weigh in?

I fell off the wagon last night but straight back on track this morning.

I've messed about for ages with loads of planned " off plan " days but am 3 stone lighter than when I started but will concentrate on that and getting more off .

Here's to another good day for us all :)

Back