Chocolate Muller Lights

i was thinking earlier that maybe with all their new cheesecake ones coming out they will bring out a chocolate cheesecake one !! ??

should i e-mail them and suggest this ?
:)

xxx

i was thinking earlier that maybe with all their new cheesecake ones coming out they will bring out a chocolate cheesecake one !! ??

should i e-mail them and suggest this ?
:)

xxx

Please do, sounds divine!

i haven't tried the ones with chocolate flakes as i dont like the valilla yogurt or cherry (these are the only chocolate flaked ones i have seen) ... i luv the toffee ones i have 8 in my fridge at the moment .... and i like the raspberry and cranberry ones mixed with 2 sachets of raspberry jelly to make a blamange :)

xxx

Claire - look for the orange yogurt with the chocolate sprinkles - GORGEOUS xx

Claire - look for the orange yogurt with the chocolate sprinkles - GORGEOUS xx

ohhh that sounds good!! ... i usually shop in tesco but thinking of walking to asda next week (if we get a nice day) to see what they have there .... otherwise i will get bored of the same thing every week ! :)

xxx

Does anywhere sell the choc orange ones on their own, rather than in a pack?

Also, bring back the chocolate ones.... they were so fab mmmmmmm lol

x

so annoying, the sell both the vanilla (yuck) and the cherry (double yuck) on their own in my tesco but no sign of the orange ones which I lurve lol

Thanks hun
x

Asda sell the choc orange on their own!! :) and mullelights are currently 8 for £2 in tescos! my fridge is stocked out!

Back