Chocolate Orange Shake

0mega

I love the chocolate orange shake, as I'm quite fussy with flavours some days its only flavour I drink but I was wondering, I noticed its "Lactose Free", does this make a difference to the diet as the others have lactose in them?

I quite like the choc orange ones too.

Being Lactose free just means people with a lactose intolerance can have them, makes no difference to the diet

Chocolate orange is yummy, although it can be very sickly at times, but its nice to have :) yum xx

chocolate orange is yummy to, i love it its my fav

i love the chocolate orange shake! i have half of it made with hot water in the morning as i find it fills me up and the other hallf before i go to bed again with hot water so like an indulgent bedtime drink! :) and even better it feels like i'm cheating coz it's sooo nice but it's all guilt free!

Wow , didn't know they did a choc orange one ! Only my first week , will be asking about it on Tuesday. Sounds like a nice sweet treat.

ha ha! i love it when you discover new shakes! i only tried the cappachino one a couple of weeks ago and i love them! blended with a bit of ice - nom! :)

Back