Chocolate weetabix minis

Laws

I've been looking through all the posts about this but I'm still confused, if I have 28g of the mini chocolate weetabix can this be a healthy b without having
To add extra syns? Some people are saying to add syns and others are saying you don't have to...pls can someone clarify. Thanks :)

I didn't know you could get choc weetabix minis. But the choc weetabix are 1 hexb & 2 syns.

Yes you can have 28g of the mini ones for a HEB
The large ones are 2 for a HEB plus 2 syns

Yay!!! Thank you!!! Do you know how many syns it would be if you didn't have it as a healthy extra?? Xxx

28g of the mini ones for a HEB or 5 syns

The large ones are 2 for a HEB plus 2 syns or 8 syns

Yup the chocolate chip / crisp ones.

Does anyone know if you can get away with double the portion for one Hex and count it as both of your B options?

The Weetabix minis (any flavour, 28g) only count as a healthy extra B if you also have to have the Ryvita Wholegrain crackerbread at some point that day (the book has the two together since the Weetabix doesn't have enough fibre to constitute a healthy extra on its own).

If you see people synning the Weetabix minis, it may be because they're not having the Ryvita.

If you want to double the portion and use two healthy extra B choices (green and original plans only) and have 56g, then you need to incorporate two Ryvitas into your day somewhere too.

It might help people to know that 28g of the choc chip ones = 13 minis!

Hope that helps some people.

The Weetabix minis (any flavour, 28g) only count as a healthy extra B if you also have to have the Ryvita Wholegrain crackerbread at some point that day (the book has the two together since the Weetabix doesn't have enough fibre to constitute a healthy extra on its own).

If you see people synning the Weetabix minis, it may be because they're not having the Ryvita.

If you want to double the portion and use two healthy extra B choices (green and original plans only) and have 56g, then you need to incorporate two Ryvitas into your day somewhere too.

It might help people to know that 28g of the choc chip ones = 13 minis!

Hope that helps some people.

This is exactly what I was looking for! I don't have weighing scales at work...lol...I will have to get some of those Ryvitas, any idea how to make them tasty without adding many Syns??

I use the Laughing Cow light cheese triangles - 1.5 syns each I think, and add some free sliced ham and tomato - great for a mid-morning snack!

Back