Christie's 2014 SW Diary :) Food & day to day life :)

xxchristiexx

Team Reem
Mornnniiinnnnggggg :D:D

Well i took the bull by the horns last night & rejoined my class, missed it so much, everyone is so supportive & lovely just like u all on here :)

Weigh in wasnt as bad as expected but im still disgusted :( i feel totally determined to finally shift this flab once and for all! I want to feel nice and feel comfortable in clothes.. this is my year I CAN DO IT :):)

One thing i need to stop doing is using food for every emotion (unless its free lol) and to stop one off day turn into a whole week which i am totally guilty off :p

So i will update on my diary everyday whether its good or bad and here goes day 1 back on plan :) I will also be using my syns weekly as i feel it works better for me :) i hope it still does :)

Extra Easy - 105 syns for the week

Breakfast - bacon, beans & a banana - free

Lunch - baby leaf lettuce, pineapple, blueberries, strawberries, grapes, cous cous (1/2 syn per 100g) ham & tbsp low fat coleslaw - free & 4syns

Dinner - SW chilli with boiled rice - free

Snack - 2 hifi light rocky roads - hexb

**250ml semi skimmed milk used for coffee throughout day**

Fluids - aiming for between 1-2 litres of water along with few cups of green tea :)

Total syns - 4
Weekly syns left - 101

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hello Mrs! Just coming to subscribe.

Well done for biting the bullet and going back to group last night, glad it wasn't as bad as you had expected. Don't be disgusted, and try not to focus too much on that start weight - it's the last time you'll ever see those numbers on the scales!

Have a great first day back on plan. Todays food looks yum!! xxxx

Hello Mrs! Just coming to subscribe.

Well done for biting the bullet and going back to group last night, glad it wasn't as bad as you had expected. Don't be disgusted, and try not to focus too much on that start weight - it's the last time you'll ever see those numbers on the scales!

Have a great first day back on plan. Todays food looks yum!! xxxx

Yes thats exactly right stevie :) il never c that number again and thats a promise!

Food today has been fab and enjoyed every morsel :) xxx

Mornin diary :)

Woohoo its frriiiidaaayyyy :)

Such a wet and windy morning i could have a duvet day no problem but unfortunately i have to work lol

This is my food for today...an extra easy day..

Breakfast - bacon, egg & "free" potato bread - free

Snack - strawberry mullerlight with blueberries, grapes & strawberries - free

Lunch - SW chilli con carne with boiled rice, hifi light bar - free & part hexb

Dinner - SW burger, SW chips with lettuce, chillies, pineapple & 50g low fat coleslaw - free & 2 syns

Snack - hifi light & pack of wotsits - rest of hexb & 5.5 syns

Total - 7.5 syns
Weekly left - 93.5

Back