Christmas Challenge!! x

xSineadx

going to do it this time!
Anyone got a goal for christmas?

I'm determind to loose 6 stone by christmas!! I know i can do it if i really put my mind to it.

Anyone else got 6 stone or around that to loose?

x

Hi Sinead,

I would love to join you in your Christmas Challenge!!! That would give me a loss this year of 6st. 6lb.:)

I would like to be ten stone or under this Christmas Day:innocent0001:

I have 45lb to lose!

Love Mini xxx

Hi Sinead,

Count me in, I have about 7 stone to loose but I would love love love to loose six by christmas. I can then get that slinky dress I have been threatening to wear for the last 5 years lol. (would not have been pretty I can tell ya)

We can do it, good luck and let the fat melting comence.

Lisa xx

I too would like to join the 6st loss by Christmas challenge.

There is no way I could SS on Christmas day!!!!

hi i would like to loose 6 stone by xmas, lost 3 already in 3 months but another 6 should see me to goal just in time for my 40th birthday in january and the hol to lanzarote i have booked, gud luck to us all,

Should we start a list with our Christmas target and then we can update it eat month until then?

Yeahh.. lets all start a list then & update it montly!! :D x

Ok I will start it off and if peeps can update it on the last day of the month it will keep it neat and tidy.

Fizzy - 6st to go

Fizzy - 6st to go
Sinead - 6st to go

(is that how you mean? lol) x

Hi, I'm starting SW today and getting weighed so I would like to lose 3 stone by Christmas. Failing that it would be nice not to worry to have to hold my stomach in!

Couscous. x

Fizzy - 6st to go
Sinead - 6st to go
Bish_Bosh - 6st to go

I would like to lose another 6 stone before Christmas - lost 2 1/2 stone already! that would make me 8 1/2stone down for christmas, 2 1/2 off target (probably 3 1/2stone to target post christmas!!!)

Bish bosh How did you get the fancy graphics on your post? I have tasked myself with getting to 181/2 stone by Christmas which will be 5 stone off...can I join in? If I make it and I really will this time it will be my lowest weight in over 10 years!
Here's to it.....
Can somebody also explain what CD and SS mean? I am kinda new here and don't get the lingo!
Cheers
Fizzio

SS is sole source and CD is Cambridge Diet.

Fancy making it 6st by Chrismtas?

CD- cambridge diet
SS - soul source :):)

so its:
Fizzy - 6st to go
Sinead - 6st to go
Bish_Bosh - 6st to go
Fizzio - 5st to go

:D

x

Oohh sorry i missed people outtttt x

Just updating the list, sorry Saraian I have added you onto the list, however I was unsure of your exact amount you wanted to loose, please edit.

Fizzy - 6st to go
Sinead - 6st to go
Bish_Bosh - 6st to go
Mungo_D - 6st 4lbs to go
Mini - 45lbs to go
Tracy2421 - 6st to go
Couscous - 3st to go
Saraian - 3st to go ???? tbc
Fizzio - 5st to go
Lisa BB - 6st to go

Back