Emmasmum - 14lbs
saintsgirl - 14lb
soozsb - 30lb - 12.2lbs down - 17.8lbs to go
H - (nov) 10% of starting weight (dec) another 3lb

BrightAngel - Blue area of maintenance
Sarah V - 10-14lbs
HOE -10-14 lbs
Shep - 7lbs

Yay I lost too this week but have messed up all my figures. Can I join in again (your my real family and I will be coming home soon:D) or is that cheating?

Juddd Christmas Challenge! :xmastree:
Stirky - 11lbs

Miss Jelly Tot - 12lbs - 5lb down - 7lb to go
Lyn8124 - 10lbs
Emmasmum - 14lbs
saintsgirl - 14lb
soozsb - 30lb - 11.4lbs down - 18.6lbs to go

Sarah V - 10-14lbs
HOE -10-14 lbs
Shep - 7lbs 4lbs down 3lbs to go.

Yay I lost too this week but have messed up all my figures. Can I join in again (your my real family and I will be coming home soon:D) or is that cheating?

Oh course you can Jelly, jump right back in and alter your figures if you need to hun!

Great going Shep! Think you'll bust that target :D

Oh course you can Jelly, jump right back in and alter your figures if you need to hun!

Stirky - 11lbs
Miss Jelly Tot - 15lbs - 9lb down - 6 lb to go
Lyn8124 - 10lbs
Emmasmum - 14lbs
saintsgirl - 14lb
soozsb - 30lb - 11.4lbs down - 18.6lbs to go

Sarah V - 10-14lbs
HOE -10-14 lbs
Shep - 7lbs 4lbs down 3lbs to go.

Stirky - 11lbs
Lyn8124 - 10lbs
Emmasmum - 14lbs
saintsgirl - 14lb
soozsb - 30lb -changed to 25lb. new weight 200, 10 lbs to go.
Sarah V - 10-14lbs
HOE -10-14 lbs
Shep - 7lbs 4lbs down 3lbs to go
I hope you all had a good week.:)

Not sure about mine either, was suppose to have had a DD but turned into a MD, Had a call from Ofsted inspector about a claim that I hit a little boy in my care and called him a B****rd. When spoke to the inpector it was ANON call and after showing him my car and seating in my car and going through the allegation it turns out to be from another childminder, who is losing one of her contracts in January to me, the child is not happy in her care and wished to come to me. So she made this complaint up against me. Bit stupid giving out a telephone number that is hers, I pulled her details up on website and the phone number matched. Ofsted are very happy and won't be taking it further after speaking to the boy in question and his parents. This stupid woman could of ruined my life, I could be jailed for child abuse and my own daughter taken away. How can someone be so mean to another human.

I might take this further as in getting her done for slander or libel. I am so angry............

Really knocked me off course :(:(:(:(

Last edited:
Hi shep,

Good thing it was sorted though! Yeah, mind boggles, how can anyone be so petty?

Cheers,
Ka

God shep that awful. I just don't understand people like that. They must have a evil streak in them and arent even intelligent enough to think ahead at what might happen. Social services\inspectors have real problems to deal with and need to spend time else where. If you call 999 on a false pretense you can be done for wasting police time, why no this!
Oh sorry I have taken over the xmas thread. :eek: Keep your chin up hun you have done nothing wrong and I think you did well on only a few more calories:D

God shep that awful. I just don't understand people like that. They must have a evil streak in them and arent even intelligent enough to think ahead at what might happen. Social services\inspectors have real problems to deal with and need to spend time else where. If you call 999 on a false pretense you can be done for wasting police time, why no this!
Oh sorry I have taken over the xmas thread. :eek: Keep your chin up hun you have done nothing wrong and I think you did well on only a few more calories:D

thanks hunn, my friend has given me a valid point, how was this so called act witnessed as my car is fitted with blackout glass and unless she was up against the car how did she see. I am having Ofsted out to take an official statment tom at 12.00 I will have to mention this point. I think they are going to go back to her as social services are not intested as it sound malicious (sorry about the spelling) so hopefully by tom will all be over and she will be in big trouble then.

Well done Soozsb another great loss from you.

I put on a lb but with the week I have had, not surprising. I haven't stuck to it at all for the last 3 days so happy with a small gain.

I am all alone for the most part of the day so busy wrapping pressies, I am goingto have a good brekkie, 10 cal soup for lunch and a light dinner, tomorrow is and UD as being taken out to lunch, yipee.

Then will stick to JUDDD religously.

Stirky - 11lbs
Lyn8124 - 10lbs
Emmasmum - 14lbs
saintsgirl - 14lb
soozsb - 30lb -changed to 25lb. new weight 200, 10 lbs to go.
Sarah V - 10-14lbs
HOE -10-14 lbs
Shep - 7lbs 3lbs down 4lbs to go

Last edited:
Wow I have missed so much of the goings on here in the past days. How did the Ofsted thing go Shep, with the statement etc? Yes you should take it further - that is just out of order, you are right she could have ruined your life, your livelihood everything. She can't get away with that - it's too serious.

Weight loss - have done 6lbs of my 10-14 I hoped for. Would love to do another 2-4 before Xmas. DD today.

Wonderful news - that will upset her Christmas a bit.

Back