CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE!!!!

Rickard71 said:
Brilliant JuJu WELL DONE YOU :)

Thank you :D
And I'm sure you'll lose 28lbs for Christmas. Im hoping to lose 31lbs.
If you feel confident enough to upload photos then you go for it :D I can't wait to see them. I will be putting mine up in the next month or so.
Good luck m'lovely x

Help i've fallen off the wagon.....i am so mad with myself...i have been feeling really dizzy hun and done a stupid thing. I went to see my dad today and went really clammy and fainted in his kitchen, ive done everything to the letter drank loads of water about 3 ltrs... it scared me so much i ended eating to slices of malt loaf, i'm guessing that i have really messed up my weight in is on thursday any ideas on pulling it back and how i can stop the dizzy spells.... any suggestions id be really grateful i've cried all morning when i think ive done everything to the letter up until today.. thanks hun jen x

Tried putting them up, but cant do it :(

jenniecollins66 said:
Help i've fallen off the wagon.....i am so mad with myself...i have been feeling really dizzy hun and done a stupid thing. I went to see my dad today and went really clammy and fainted in his kitchen, ive done everything to the letter drank loads of water about 3 ltrs... it scared me so much i ended eating to slices of malt loaf, i'm guessing that i have really messed up my weight in is on thursday any ideas on pulling it back and how i can stop the dizzy spells.... any suggestions id be really grateful i've cried all morning when i think ive done everything to the letter up until today.. thanks hun jen x

Jen, how long have you been on lipotrim? Im on my 15th week and I still have dizzy spells, especially when I stand up too quickly but then other days I'm fine.
Make sure you're drinking 2-3 litres each day and drink it throughout the day and not just when you're feeling thirsty. Hopefully you should start to feel better.
The malt loaf won't make that much of a difference to your weight loss if you carry on being 100% for the next couple of days. Try not to worry :) if you carry on feeling like this, talk to your pharmacist. Good luck lovely x

Rickard71 said:
Tried putting them up, but cant do it :(

Hmm, have you tried copying and pasting them? Or uploading them into an album on your profile? x

Ive just put before and after up in an album... :)

Jen, how long have you been on lipotrim? Im on my 15th week and I still have dizzy spells, especially when I stand up too quickly but then other days I'm fine.
Make sure you're drinking 2-3 litres each day and drink it throughout the day and not just when you're feeling thirsty. Hopefully you should start to feel better.
The malt loaf won't make that much of a difference to your weight loss if you carry on being 100% for the next couple of days. Try not to worry :) if you carry on feeling like this, talk to your pharmacist. Good luck lovely x

Jennie, just to reassure you, I get dizzy if I stand up too quickly too. Try nit to worry! Xx

Try not to worry hun... just get right back on it!! You'll be fine.... only if you quit does the malt loaf win!!

Keep strong!!! x

dont beat yourself up Jen, tomorrow is another day. It is disheartening when you fall off the wagon but the trick isto jump straight back on. How are you spacing out the lipo trims? im just trying to think about how you can get on top of the dizzy spells...
for me i still get dizzy, especially if i over do things like when i go out exercising, and ive been on the programme for about 18 weeks

My Xmas challenge

Is to loose the 2 stone 11lb before Xmas taking me down to 12 stone ? lol xxx

61 Sleeps.... Ooooh Exciting!!! Hows everyone getting on????

I'm 24lb down and 32lb to go!!! Crikey!!!

HEhe!!!

I WILL DO IT!!!!

XXX

Deezer said:
You'll do that easy hun!!! X

I think so anything else is a bonus !!
Are you staying on all over Xmas dee ??

I think so anything else is a bonus !!
Are you staying on all over Xmas dee ??
Well.... it depends how close to goal i am lol...

I am aiming for 4lb a week till then and then i should be about 1.5 stone from goal.... so was going to re-feed and then eat xmas and ny and then get back on it!!! But i think i'm just gonna stay on.... eat Xmas eve and day and then jusy keep 100% the rest of the time.... with an aim to STS rather than come off and eat for a week and put on!!!!

Thats my plan i think.... So yeah i'll be staying on (Mostly!!!) ; ) HA!

Sounds like a really good idea I really don't wanna come off because I found it really hard getting back it .......

And I don't wanna put more weight on not at all ....xx

Sounds like a really good idea I really don't wanna come off because I found it really hard getting back it .......

And I don't wanna put more weight on not at all ....xx

Me neither! I had a HORRIBLE dream a couple of nights back.........that this whole LT thing had been a dream :cry:

Such a relief to wake up and find I had lost weight!

Have you tried this "eat a bit and then go back to it" approach before Deezer? How does it feel?

Think she means the Xmas eve n day bit like odd days xxx

Occasions mainly I think

Think she means the Xmas eve n day bit like odd days xxx

Occasions mainly I think

Yeah, that's it! LOL, sorry I wasn't very clear :)

My pharmacist told me not to stop other than via a proper refeed week. Curious about what happens if you have a meal for a special occasion.

Dx

Ahhh i see.... Well!! I just figure that doing that will lead to the least damage.... I'll do what i did on holiday.... kept at the black tea/coffee....kept up the water.... And will still have 1 or 2 shakes a day.... just to keep the cals down..... I know i couldn't do 100% over xmas... and if i re-feed the week before i feel that my brain will think that week inbetween xmas and NY is a free for all!!! Lol...

So this way i think will work best for me.... I honestly don't find it that hard getting back into it!! I think i am one of the few lucky ones with that!!!

Does that make any sense??

x

Back