• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Cambridge plan back for round 2

Jogreenwood27

S: 12st1lb C: 10st11lb G: 8st7lb BMI: 28.5 Loss: 1st4lb(10.65%)
Hey guys
Let me start with a little introduction
My names jo
I’m 28
I have an amazing family
I work hard
I’m 5ft 1
I started Cambridge back in April last year as I was getting married in October. My start weight was 12st 1. In July I reached 9st 9. My target was 8st 7 but in July I just kept fannying about one week I’d follow it the next not so great.
Anyway so I got married in October at 10St I felt beautiful and comfortable in my dress even though not at target.
So Christmas then came, I knew I had put on. A little as my jean button kept popping open 😂🙈
So January came and I decided to start slimming world.
My first weight in was 11st 5 🙄 and at current I’m 10st 12... I think I actually haven’t weighed myself as I’m to scared. I’ve just lost complete interest in it
I’m an all or nothing kind of girl I can’t just open a packet of biscuits and have 2 ...if I was meant to have to just have 2 then they should be individually wrapped right? 😇
Any who so I had a chat with my old Cambridge consultant lady in the past she really wanted me to be a consultant and I did too but just never was the right time with a full time job, NVQ level 2 in progress and 3 kids to look after.
Soooo last month I booked my consultation in for this month the 28th.
But I can’t really be a consultant and be on a different diet that I dont enjoy anywhere near as much as cambridge.
So Sunday I’m going to collect my products and get summer body ready.... ish🤗
Anyone else starting soon or just started?
Please join me on my little journey.
Sorry for going on 🙈

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st2lb C: 15st1lb G: 12st2lb Loss: 3st1lb(16.93%)
Welcome Jo and congratulations on your wedding and it’s so heartwarming to read that you felt beautiful and comfortable in your dress on your big day...well done:0clapper:

Good luck with getting summer body ready...here to follow in the hope some of your enthusiasm rubs off on me:classic_smile:.

Jogreenwood27

Hello mini.
How long have you been doing the weight plan?
What step are you on?
Thank you it was a fab day.
Just wish I had t ruined the weight loss but never mind alwaysba positive in a negative 🤗

Jogreenwood27

So today was the day I went back to my consultant.
I weighed at 10st 11 at 5ft 1 so BMI is 28.5
I also spent 1 1/2 hours observing her with clients as I have my training day on the 28th in London🤗
While I was there I picked up my weeks worth of products (step 1a)
I also picked up my 30 day challenge chart...
So here goes nothing 🤞🏻
Bring on the next 6 days as my next weigh in will be Saturday
🥴

Last edited:

Jogreenwood27

Thank you magick.
I don’t get weighed until Saturday so I have no idea until then 😬
Are you on cwp?

Jogreenwood27

Ohhh good luck I bet you’ve done great. Do you feel less bloated?
It’s really quiet in here though. No one seems to be commenting or posting that much😶
It’s always nice to listen to people’s stories. It really does help.
I’m waiting for my training questionnaire results seems to be taking forever lol

Magickxx

S: 19st5lb C: 18st3lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 39.9 Loss: 1st2lb(5.9%)
Not feeling bad at all so far, loads of energy!
I am loving reading all the posts and diaries on here but it is very quiet compared to all the posts a few years ago!
Ironically I find the best distraction for me is reading other people's journeys

Jogreenwood27

Fab stuff.
Let me know how you get on!
Yes I’m the same love a good read in a journey

Blubell._.0422

Silver Member
S: 25st1lb C: 19st4.5lb G: 9st6.3lb BMI: 43.7 Loss: 5st10.5lb(22.93%)
Not feeling bad at all so far, loads of energy!
I am loving reading all the posts and diaries on here but it is very quiet compared to all the posts a few years ago!
Ironically I find the best distraction for me is reading other people's journeys
It is so quiet compared to before. I think a lot of people have gone to facebook but I always liked the set up of the forum more. It's a shame. I'm always worried it will be shut down one day :(