CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE!!!!

Early weigh in tomorrow ahead of my birthday weekend. I was soooo upset after last week that (luckily) I could barely eat. Took the extraordinary step of weighing myself pre-weigh-in (which I've never done; don't even own scales so went to Boots) and I think tomorrow should be pretty good.

Stressful week, but perhaps I'll enjoy my birthday afterall!

Deezer said:
I'm doing ok think!!! I'm being good!!! So i' not sure of weight... Till Saturday!!! Had a couple of 'bloody hell....look at you's' this week lol... and i can feel it in my clothes so fingers crossed for a decent 4lb loss for me!!! XXX

That's ace hun! That feels great doesn't it when someone notices how amazing you look! You've worked so hard for it you deserve a good loss this week hun! Xx

Deezer said:
You'll be just fine!!! Bet you get a good un this week!!! x

I was fine! Last week's weight loss finally arrived, in the form of 8lbs this week (over just 6 days). And it's my birthday tomorrow - wonder how many years I can lose off that and still sound plausible? Happy!

I was fine! Last week's weight loss finally arrived, in the form of 8lbs this week (over just 6 days). And it's my birthday tomorrow - wonder how many years I can lose off that and still sound plausible? Happy!
Happy birthday and bloody well done!! x

-7 for me this week..... so considering i started re-feed this week i am chuffed to bits!!!!

Well done dee, thats just brilliant!! :)

Well done and have a fab birthday :)

Happy Birthday Lipotrim boy :)

- Well done everyone!!
I'm hoping for a big loss next week :D
xx

Deezer said:
-7 for me this week..... so considering i started re-feed this week i am chuffed to bits!!!!

Well done Dee!! 7lbs is amazing.
How is the re-feed going? Let me know :)
I plan on doing one in the next 2/3 weeks x

I have 8lbs to reach my xmas goal... but really my xmas goal date is the 16th of dec and I'm refeeding on the 9th because I am going to see manic street preachers and want to be able to wear a top and denim waistcoat I put away when I started this diet =D that works out at 2lbs a week including on refeed so I'm optimistic that I will reach it! xxx

I have 8lbs to reach my xmas goal... but really my xmas goal date is the 16th of dec and I'm refeeding on the 9th because I am going to see manic street preachers and want to be able to wear a top and denim waistcoat I put away when I started this diet =D that works out at 2lbs a week including on refeed so I'm optimistic that I will reach it! xxx
You will hun!!! Easy!! x

Well done both Dee and Lipotrim boy fantastic results for you both!!

Deezer said:
The re-feed is going great!!! The warmness has returned lol... x

Haha :D cannot wait for the day that I feel warm again.
Is the food okay, do you manage to eat it? xx

Back