CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE!!!!

Those dogs are soooo cute, Dee! Weigh-in tomorrow; nervous but I've been on some substantial walks and have been 100% (with no steak this week!).

Hi everyone, I would like to join this challenge too!

I started LT last Monday and Im going for my first weigh in today <wish me luck> - I have 2st to lose by christmas <fingers crossed> I want to do the refeed a week before christmas as Im going to turkey <no pun intended lol> on boxing day for a week. The pressie to myself will be a nice skinny dress to wear on new years eve.

Good luck everyone, think your all inspirational!! x

Hi everyone, I would like to join this challenge too!

I started LT last Monday and Im going for my first weigh in today <wish me luck> - I have 2st to lose by christmas <fingers crossed> I want to do the refeed a week before christmas as Im going to turkey <no pun intended lol> on boxing day for a week. The pressie to myself will be a nice skinny dress to wear on new years eve.

Good luck everyone, think your all inspirational!! x
The more the merrier!!! You'll be in that dress in no time hun!!

Good luck!!! x

Lost another 5lbs, so that's 25lbs towards my (now somewhat challenging) target. Happy with that, though!!

Oh, and good luck, Christine. I'm sure you'll do great.

god lipotrim boy your doing fantastic, the weights falling off you! xx

well I weighed in this morning Day 6 only started today and lost 6lbs, so Im very happy about that considering I only started on monday of this week - woop!!

Thanks for your good wishes, good luck everyone :eek:)

69 days to go people :D And it's Christmas Day!!!!!
62 days to latest re-feed!

9 weeks 6 days till Christmas Day :eek:
8 weeks 6 days till re-feed :D

WE CAN DO THIS!!!

Last edited:
Bloody hell dont do that!!! Its ten weeks today lovely!!!! Crikey!! Nearly had a heart attack!!!! x

Hahahaha! Sorry love! All changed for you :-D xxx

5lbs off for me this week :)
How's everyone getting on?
xx

I'm struggling today as i am soooo cold.... need to invest in several more long sleaved tops i think lol....

count me in just started again today weighing at 12st 8 would like to be 2 stone lighter by xmas wish me luck girlies and my presemt will be self confidence and makeover xxx

ist day today full of hope and inspiration ill be living on this site for the next few weeks with like minded people all in the same boat together and looking forward to christmas looking slim and feeling good x:girlpower:

Back