CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE!!!!

Well done to everyone for your brilliant losses :party0019:

I didnt get to start til last Monday, so had my first WI today and Im 8lbs down :D
Very happy with that as thats what I lost the first week I did LT before, and then I was a steady 3lbs a week after that. If thats what I lose this time Ill be happy enough.

9weeks x 3lbs a week = 27lbs (not exactly 3stone but I wont complain lol)

Skinny here we come :D

Im starting lipotrim today hoping to lose 2 stone by christmas and also setting a mini goal of getting through xmas dinner with just a chicken soup flavoured replacement!!
It will have even more relevance to me to lose weight by december because i am also going to london for the very first time and dont want to hate the pictures of me and my boyfriend there!

So its out with the food and increasing too tight clothes and in with the water and self esteem, may need a bit of support though which is why i joined here =]

Im starting lipotrim today hoping to lose 2 stone by christmas and also setting a mini goal of getting through xmas dinner with just a chicken soup flavoured replacement!!
It will have even more relevance to me to lose weight by december because i am also going to london for the very first time and dont want to hate the pictures of me and my boyfriend there!

So its out with the food and increasing too tight clothes and in with the water and self esteem, may need a bit of support though which is why i joined here =]
Good luck hun!! x

Another 4 off!! Woohoo! Cant update ticker yet though as i'm at my mums xx

Agh well done Hun! X

262585_222046871166463_220318278005989_545721_2122836_n.jpg

66 Sleeps!!! xxx

IM IN..... Im sitting at 16.1 now, would like to be 14-ish

So thats 2 stone il have to lose

Helen xxx

do we think thet 4.6lbs a week from now until christmas is achievable??

peach pip said:
do we think thet 4.6lbs a week from now until christmas is achievable??

I don't see why not! It's said that we're supposed to lose just over a stone a month. I hope so anyway :D
Good luck x

I don't see why not! It's said that we're supposed to lose just over a stone a month. I hope so anyway :D
Good luck x

Thanks hunni im just contemplating my goals :) thats 3 stones by christmas... i should be able to manage that shouldnt i? yay! ok new goal wish me luck!

by the way jujuberry you have done amazingly well you should be so proud of yourself.. i watch your day count going up every day and think you are amazing hun xx

Me too aiming for 3st by Christmas, fingers crossed.
We can do it.
;-)

peach pip said:
Thanks hunni im just contemplating my goals :) thats 3 stones by christmas... i should be able to manage that shouldnt i? yay! ok new goal wish me luck!

by the way jujuberry you have done amazingly well you should be so proud of yourself.. i watch your day count going up every day and think you are amazing hun xx

Hehe aww thank you lovely :D
It's this honking thread and all the supportive people on here that have kept me going this long.
You're doing great and I'm sure you'll be able to lose it before Christmas, I'm hoping to lose another 2 stone, 7lbs before I do my refeed just before Christmas.
We can do this :D:D!! xx

Not sure if i posted correctly,

yeah count me in too, i want to be on the 14s, or less would be nice, sittin at 16.1 at the min

I challenge myself to lose 2 st

Helen xx

Well I'm hoping to reach my goal weight by then. I'd like to be around 11st, so I have 2 stone to lose! Wish me luck..and just a nice new dress will do me..I might have to think about this though! x

Back