CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE!!!!

you will deffo do it, good luck! :)

Hey! Can I join please? I'd love to be 175lbs, that's 12.7, it'll put me in the overweight category and the lowest I will have been in a lonnng time.... It'll also be my 50pounds off! Lots of good things about 175lbs! It's on 2 stone away! :) good luck everybody!

Hellooooo .... week one out of the way yayyyyyyy lol

First weigh in and i am amazed 15Ib gone i can hardly believe it ...

Thank you every one for supporting me

hope you are all well

love

jen x

Woohoo!

I read that as 151 pounds first of all :8855:

But 15 pounds is fantastic! What a start ! Well done Hun!
:bighug:

jenniecollins66 said:
Hellooooo .... week one out of the way yayyyyyyy lol

First weigh in and i am amazed 15Ib gone i can hardly believe it ...

Thank you every one for supporting me

hope you are all well

love

jen x

Well done Jen hope that's given you a big boost to carry on! Xxx

:26:Ooooh only 58 days to Christmas!!*Excited squeal* A steady 2lbs a week for me will get me to my ultimate ever goal...how flippin' do-able and EXCITING is that ahhhhh!!! Pleeeeease let me do it this time! Keep the momentum up honeys. How amazing will waking up on Christmas morning in our fab new bodies be?!!!

x S

:26:Ooooh only 58 days to Christmas!!*Excited squeal* A steady 2lbs a week for me will get me to my ultimate ever goal...how flippin' do-able and EXCITING is that ahhhhh!!! Pleeeeease let me do it this time! Keep the momentum up honeys. How amazing will waking up on Christmas morning in our fab new bodies be?!!!

x S

Ooooh Shivie I LIKE your style! Tick VG on the PMA !

Dx

:happy096:
Wow ... Just look how well all you girls are doing -Congratulations!

:happy096:
Wow ... Just look how well all you girls are doing -Congratulations!

Heeeeeyyyy Ted! Welcome back YOU!! :bighug:
Are you back on TFR yet or just dropping by to say hi?! Hope all's being going well in your life and you enjoyed all the hols and occasions you had xx

Heeeeeyyyy Ted! Welcome back YOU!!
Are you back on TFR yet or just dropping by to say hi?! Hope all's being going well in your life and you enjoyed all the hols and occasions you had xx

Hi Shivie - Yes I'm back and been at 100%tfr for the past 7 days. Took me a looooong time to manage it though [about two weeks] but I'm :cross: back now.

You need a MEGA BIG STAR :party0049::happy096: for getting to your goal - although I do notice that you have set up a new target on your Christmas ticker!

Thank you for all your kind wishes

7 days yay!! Well that's the difficult week over with! Yes I'm aiming for my ultimate goal, hopefully in time for Christmas. Then I'll be in the mid-range of a normal BMI for my 5'3" frame! Funnily enough 21 is my lucky number so when I eventually (hopefully) reach 121lbs I'll feel like the luckiest, and happiest, girl in the world!! And most especially coz I've met the soundest, sweetest most caring new friends in the whole wide world! Keep it up babe...you'll be in double figure days again soon!

xx S

Wooooooo! Well done everyone! Keep going! Xx

Jennie, that is fabulous! And Shivie, are you seriously from trim? I wanna be there - without having to diet forever!!!!

Weigh-in tomorrow; week 9 I think. My feet are killing me from several long walks and I'm optimistic!

x S
Best present EVER!!!!!!

Shivie said:

x S

It will be an awesome Christmas this year everyone!!! The best I'll have had in a long time!! :) xx

Is this post finally going to work??

HI i keep posting and it keeps disappearing - trying everything - so frustrating...:confused::sigh:
:mad:

I have been on lipotrim 6 weeks on and 6 weeks off
I lost 34.5 lbs in the first 6 weeks - three and a half lbs are back on.

I am now on TFR totally strict until i am at my new GW.:rolleyes:

I was 12 stone 6.5 now 10 stone 3.5 my GW was 9 stone 10 - i wish i could reach that in 2 weeks TFR for a Goth Concert i'm going to !!!

i have 17.5 lbs to lose now - i am going to be 100% until i see 9 stone on the scales - i have tried cheating - it doesn't work!!!

even little cheats - so much wasted effort!!

This post for christmas is such an inspiration - i read the beginning and the end - you girls - have you looked up how far you have come? it's incredible!!

-5lbs!! Yippeeeee...... Thats bringing my average loss for my Christmas challenge 3.4lb per week!!! Totally do-able... Unlike my steep Glasgow challenge i've set myself lol....

I'll give it my best shot though!!!

XXX

Back