CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE!!!!

I've posted before and after photos :)
New thread on the lipotrim section xx

Well, christmas came and went. My resolve wasn't quite 100%, but I'm back on that wagon and in ketosis. Just had my first post Xmas weigh-in and lost 8lbs, so I lost 60lbs of the 84 I was (naively) hoping for.

Feel really good about that, and looking forward to losing loads more in the coming months. Glad 'morbid' no longer makes an appearance in my BMI! Hope everyone had a happy xmas.

lipotrim_boy said:
Well, christmas came and went. My resolve wasn't quite 100%, but I'm back on that wagon and in ketosis. Just had my first post Xmas weigh-in and lost 8lbs, so I lost 60lbs of the 84 I was (naively) hoping for.

Feel really good about that, and looking forward to losing loads more in the coming months. Glad 'morbid' no longer makes an appearance in my BMI! Hope everyone had a happy xmas.

How long does it take before you're actually in ketosis? I've forgotten :')
I'm only on my 2nd day back on TFR.

Well done for losing that 60lbs :D:D!!

OMG I start my Lipotrim diet tomorrow for the 1st time was really worried but reading all these posts make me feel so much better! JujuBerrry i'm pretty much where you started I hope I can do as good as you!

slimmerplz said:
OMG I start my Lipotrim diet tomorrow for the 1st time was really worried but reading all these posts make me feel so much better! JujuBerrry i'm pretty much where you started I hope I can do as good as you!

You can and you will!!
I've lost 6 stone and 8lbs in 5 months.
Your first week isn't that great because it does take a while to get use to not eating and for you to be in ketosis but after a few weeks you get into a normal routine and you don't think about food as much. Just think about how good you'll feel when you're at your goal. It won't take long either :D:D! Good luck x

Attachments

• IMG_4727.jpg
    IMG_4727.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_4641.jpg
    IMG_4641.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_4707.jpg
    IMG_4707.jpg
    489.1 KB · Views: 71
  • 406667_10150446475221517_525291516_8961382_613227472_n.jpg
    406667_10150446475221517_525291516_8961382_613227472_n.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 55
leahcnnr said:
Juju you look fantastic. I couldn't bear to photograph myself but I regret it now.

Thank you :D:D! I didn't really want to upload the face/up close photos because they aren't very nice but I wish I'd of taken more body ones so I could see the difference even more xx

Oh my thank you so much those photos were so inspirational. I cant wait now just so excited for tomorrow morning :D:D:D:D

Thank you :D:D! I didn't really want to upload the face/up close photos because they aren't very nice but I wish I'd of taken more body ones so I could see the difference even more xx

I have just showed my bf your pictures as I am roughly the same size as what you were when you started and he said omg she got that thin in just 5 months roll on may lol

Thank you so much Juju :D

slimmerplz said:
I have just showed my bf your pictures as I am roughly the same size as what you were when you started and he said omg she got that thin in just 5 months roll on may lol

Thank you so much Juju :D

Hehe you're very welcome lovely :D
You can do this!!!xx

JujuBerrrry said:
How long does it take before you're actually in ketosis? I've forgotten :')
I'm only on my 2nd day back on TFR.

Well done for losing that 60lbs :D:D!!

I'm in light purple on day 5. Was pink from day 3 or so, though it was a rough, rough day (decided against driving to work as I was quite light-headed; even more so than first time round). Nice to see you back juju; you can't have far to go now.

I'm in light purple on day 5. Was pink from day 3 or so, though it was a rough, rough day (decided against driving to work as I was quite light-headed; even more so than first time round). Nice to see you back juju; you can't have far to go now.

Oh right thank you :D
Hopefully in the next two days i should be in ketosis.
It's good to be back - I hope it doesn't take too long to lose the last bit of weight.
I've felt quite light headed too. So just be careful :)

Hi everyone,
I failed miserably before i reached December lol. Was very de-motivated and in total i have had a 10 week break. Bit the bullet this week and went to see the pharmacist. Very pleased because even though i havent lost (unsuprisingly) i havent gained any weight !!! so i am very happy and back with the programme. I feel better already lol. Hope you all had a great xmas and new year xxx

Hi everyone,
I failed miserably before i reached December lol. Was very de-motivated and in total i have had a 10 week break. Bit the bullet this week and went to see the pharmacist. Very pleased because even though i havent lost (unsuprisingly) i havent gained any weight !!! so i am very happy and back with the programme. I feel better already lol. Hope you all had a great xmas and new year xxx

That's good news, and doesn't it feel good knowing you've the resolve to get back on it. Think everyone had a fun but sensible Xmas, so you're just like the rest of us - at the end of the day, I needed a break and to enjoy fun times with friends and family but now I'm back on track.

Back