Christmas challenge

tara40

Loves Norman Reedus
Does anyone want to join me on a 1lb a week weight loss campaign or is there already a Christmas thread already on here?

tara40 said:
Does anyone want to join me on a 1lb a week weight loss campaign or is there already a Christmas thread already on here?

I will :) I seem to lose on average a pound a week so this would be good, although I'd probably go under my target if I carried on until Christmas, I have 11lbs to lose to my first target of 11.7, I'll set my next target once I've reached that one, if I ever get there! Lol.

How many weeks are there until Christmas?? Eeek!!

How much would you like to lose??

I'll join finding it hard not to put on at the moment so maybe this will give ne a boost! X

5 minutes ago I was sitting working out how many weeks till Christmas 21 :-( but 21 weeks 21lb I'd be over the moon and my weekly loss's range from 1lb to 3lb so I'm in :)

Count me in too :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I think overall I'd like to lose about another 18lbs so 21 weeks.....perfect!! :) on hols for a week mid August so will have extra to lose lol

id be up for this challenge - what would i need to do?? x

I've been looking for a team to join in on, somewhere to start at the same time as a group of other people and see if I/we can actually do it!! It's nice to see how everyone else is doing too, and I think that'd especially be the case if we all started together. I think all this Olympic action has brought out the team spirit in me :D

I'd like to join in please, and whilst I'm hoping to lose a bit more rapidly before I go away in 5 weeks, I'll inevitably put the excess loss back on whilst on holiday for ten days, leaving me (hopefully) about 7lbs down from now in 7 weeks when I'm back and it's all done, meaning I'll be on track for our pound a week and will be about right for cracking on with Christmas in mind.

That's the plan anyway- it remains to be seen whether I can stop stuffing my face for long enough before I go away to earn a loss at all...

Hi! I'd like to join! I would like to lose at least a stone by Xmas! Good luck everyone! I lost 2 lbs this week x x

There is a thread called six months to a sexy christmas you could join. Sorry I can't post the link on my itouch.

Hi i would love to join :) x

How should we do this then. There is another Christmas thread. Should we join that one or start a new one?
If you want to join this one then just cut and paste most recent list, add your name and save.

Browsie 21lbs to loose 0lbs lost
Mrstore 18lbs to loose 0lbs lost
Tara40 21lbs to loose 0lbs lost

Last edited:
tara40 said:
How should we do this then. There is another Christmas thread. Should we join that one or start a new one?

If you want to join this one then cut and paste most recent list. Add your name and save.

Tara40 21lbs to loose 0lbs lost.

I think we should stick with this one if everyone agrees, can't see any harm in having two ;)

So has anyone started buying Christmas pressies yet?? Lol

tara40 said:
If you want to join this one then just cut and paste most recent list, add your name and save.

LisaM1977 21lbs to loose 0lbs lost

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi there

I would love to join. Have a lot more than 21lbs to loose so might be still here Xmas following year!! This gives me a goal to reach for this one so yes please lets encourage each other on!!!

Yummymummynot 21lbs to loose 0lbs lost

Hi there

I would love to join. Have a lot more than 21lbs to loose so might be still here Xmas following year!! This gives me a goal to reach for this one so yes please lets encourage each other on!!!

Yummymummynot 21lbs to loose 0lbs lost

Back