RecoveringChocaholic

I'm going to be slim
Anyone want to join me???
I need a bit of motivation to keep me going :rolleyes:

RecoveringChocaholic 15lbs

Anyone want to join me???
I need a bit of motivation to keep me going :rolleyes:

RecoveringChocaholic 15lbs

i was just thinking about you yesterday. I am happy to take on a Christmas Challenge with you although I am doing mine with the four letter word. Decided that I like 11stone but I would like 10stone better. AND I am going to South Africa for two weeks from the 24th Nov to 10th Dec so I have a hard task.
I will promise you to be 10st7lb by the 24th December!!!! I am now 11st 3lb.
Good luck on the restart, I just know you can do it.

Thanks Tange I just need a kick up the backside to get me going again I should be back to ticker weight this week so I'm back on the right track
Good luck with yours you are looking good

I'm in :). I want to lose 1.5st by christmas so thats what 21lbs + what I've already lost on my ticker so 28lbs? Anyway I don't know whats realistic having just started ll but will be happy with 1.5st :). Good luck, nice name too lol that should be me ;).

Emma xXx

Yeah, my target by Christmas is another 1 and a half stone!

Is anyone else actually taking that in? That it is possible to lose that by Christmas. It's a little crazy!

Especially when you think it's what, just over 6 weeks away!

Oh poop. Must. Start. Shopping.

B x

My target is a stone and half by Christmas. :D

Ill join the christmas challenge.

My goal for christmas will be 156lbs so I aim to lose 18.5lbs by then fingers crossed!!!

Last edited:
Me too! My goal is to lose another 22lbs to take me to BMI 25! That'd be the best present EVER!

Thanks for joining me it helps to have a bit of encouragement along the way

My Christmas challenge is to have started LL. Not heard a peep from LLC and I've emailed her. Well I'm keeping going as I am and hope to loose 14lb by Xmas.

yup im in!! i wanna loose 24lb by christmas...under my goal and in the 9s!!lol

I think I have 8 weigh ins till the end of the year (well I think it will be a drop in session just after Jan 1st). My WI is a thursday so that's Dec 25th and Jan 1st.

I know it's cheating a bit but that is what I want to aim for 32lbs in 8 weigh ins. I'll have to up my water though only managed half a litre today.

ok can i start the list so dont have ta worry about order lol!! add urself in haha!!

catznolan - wednesday - 24lb - 0lb so far!!

SerenityValley - Thursdays - 32lbs - 0lb so far
picnic... - Wednesdays - 22lbs - 0lbs so far

Hello peeps,

I want to join!! I would love to lose 1.5 stone by xmas, that would take me to exactly half way to target! xx

SweetySuperstar - Sundays - 21lbs - 0lbs so far!

Great to have you all onboard thanks for starting the list makes it much more organised

LastStraw - Sundays - 8lbs - 0lbs so far
SweetySuperstar - Sundays - 21lbs - 0lbs so far!
RecoveringChocaholic - Tuesdays -15lbs

Back