Christmas Gain Gone (and MORE!!)

Cathy

Silver Member
Hi all,
Feeling Buzzed today! :banana dancer:
I re-fed for Christmas, and over the 3 weeks I gained 8lbs ('cause Christmas food and drink is very rich and NOT what we'll all be eating in our future "normal" lives!)
I restarted last Friday the 2nd, and at todays WI..... I've lost 10.5lbs!! :bliss:
Well pleased with that result, it's SO worth keeping going (even in this awful weather.) Brrrr..... :gen125::gen125:
Good luck to any Friday weighers xxxx

well done Cathy great loss as you say what we eat at christmas is very rich so a week back on TFR usually shifts the gains

once again well done I'm of now to get weighed any loss will be greatly welcomed really struggling to get back in the right frame of mind but percivering

xx Sharron

Fingers crossed for you Sharron :fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:
Let's know as soon as you're back from the Chemist xx

congrats that's fab. I had a sneaky peek yesterday and so far I have lost my xmas weight too so will see what my actual WI tomorrow shows!
well done x

What a fantastic loss! Well done you!! xxx

well done hun, blooming brillant. I knew it would be a big one for ya and so glad that ya got rid of that xmas hamper that ya gained. Onwards and downwards hun and gosh ya are going to look brill, well pleased for ya babe..way to go

well done hun, blooming brillant. I knew it would be a big one for ya and so glad that ya got rid of that xmas hamper that ya gained. Onwards and downwards hun and gosh ya are going to look brill, well pleased for ya babe..way to go

Miss U, I'm still giggling over the "Xmas hamper!" :8855:
That's just what it felt like too!

Well done, I bet you feel great! XX:)

Thanks Blue Eyes,
I actually feel a lot lighter and easier "in my own skin" if you know what I mean?!
I just feel different today, I used to bend down (or try to!) and it was difficult, but now everything is better, and I even have a lap to put the lap-top on!! I used to have to have a cushion, or use the arm of the sofa :eek:

Miss U, I'm still giggling over the "Xmas hamper!" :8855:
That's just what it felt like too!

Well now its gone for good, well done!!

Wohooo sexy lady!! Check your bad self out ;) Congrats on such a sparkling start!! xxxx

Back