Christmas party dress.

Yeye

Silver Member
Well I just slipped on a pair of Size 20 jeans, fit lovely, thought I was still 22 on bottom half!
This led me on to try (for size) a nice black size 18 dress I would like to wear at a Christmas Party in one months time. I got it on but could only zip it to the waist. Do u think it'll fit in s month???

I think there is a chance it could. Another month is another stone off so there is a fair chance you will be going to the ball in this dress!

Busy Mum said:
I think there is a chance it could. Another month is another stone off so there is a fair chance you will be going to the ball in this dress!

Oooo I hope so! Thanx BM x

My size 22 jeans were starting to fall off me and my mum kept telling me to try my size 20s on but I wouldnt in case they didnt fit, had to buy a pair of work pants yesterday and they only went up to a 20, little bit tight but they fit :) I'd say theres a very good chance of your dress fitting in a month, go for it!

Thanx Shikei, and well done to u! X

It might fit....keep going! Its such a fantastic feeling fitting into smaller clothes. I went shopping today, not gonna buy anything until im slimmer. Gorgeous clothes out at the mo, especially marks.

Ava
xxx

Yeye with all the effort you are putting in it will fit you no problem and well done on coming down in size you look fab in you photo

Thanx Ava & Mburke x

Back