christmas?

yup, last day of 810 tomorrow - it's been harder than SS for me, but only a bit, and it's easier now. Dunno if i'll have had any weightloss, but not a lot can be done about that. in theory, of course, having 810 or fewer kcals per day (I always err on the low side with portion sizes) must make you lose weight, but i know that people often have gains / STS. any change to the system seems to result in it clinging on to water. it'll come off eventually, though. so long as i keep playing by the rules.

i've stayed in ketosis though, which is good.

I've been thinking about Christmas today, I'm going to try my best to stick to cd because I no i'll struggle to get back on it. I don't have children either and hubby cooks for himself but he likes a roast at christmas and he can't cook those.

I am sticking with SS over christmas. If I dont change then I shouldn't miss it besides will keep me from putting on a few extra lbs over xmas :) Good luck everyone :)

Start Weight: 17 st 9 lbs
Goal Weight: 11st 6 lbs
Start Date: 05/10/2011
Target Date: 30/03/2012
Lose Weight for my Wedding Day!

10/10/11- WK 1 - Lost 9lbs
17/10/11 - Wk 2 - Lost 5.5 lbs
24/10/11 - Wk 3 - Lost 9lbs
31/10/11 - Wk 4 - Lost 3.8 lbs
07/11/11 - Wk 5 - Lost 4.8 lbs
14/11/11 – WK 6 – Lost 7 lbs
Current Weight 14st 14lbs
Total Loss so far 2st 9lbs

:xmascheers:..mmm the big Christmas debate.

I wasn't going to start CD until after Christmas, then I thought if I do that I'll probably have even more weight to lose, so I contacted my CDC and she agreed. START now!!

I am nervous around the whole thing. I don't mind cooking (not tempted at all..thanks ketosis)..in fact I now find I love cooking. I am very, very afraid that even though I just eat a few slices of turkey and a lettuce leaf I might go NUTS and lose all control. Gosh, didn't realise how crazy that sounded until I wrote it down. I seem to be weak around food..ugh!

Well I've offically done 37 days and have 36 left to go to Christmas Whoop Whoop - half way there!!!

Still plan to have my 810 week over Christmas - Candlewix I love cooking now too - take away that fact that I have to eat it and I'm quite happy and a lot more organised in the kitchen - very strange!

Christmas last year was my massive downfall ! I didn't even eat the Christmas Lunch, I just faffed around in the kitchen pretending to be super busy. But then, after everyone was finished, I started to nibble and didn't stop, continued right through to New Year. Found it so terribly hard to get back on track with LLT, I regretted it.

So If you can have a day off and get back on the horse the following day, I absolutely take my hat off to you ! Problem is, the house is still full of food, leftovers, edible gifts.

So next Christmas, I will have a reasonable portion of Christmas Lunch, enjoy it. However this year, I will not !! xxx

I really hope I can be good. If I do 810 for the week I'm hoping that won't be too much of a temptation to start on anything else & I've told the family I'll have the chocolates for my birthday in August !!!

I am going to keep on CD over the holidays in general but I have three special meals planned with other people so I will have some turkey and veg.
I have made myself a solemn promise that I will have NO xmas sweet stuff at all!
It's my birthday on 8th Jan so I shall be having a little meal then too then hopefully SS+ until Easter then re-evaluate.

i'm going to have most of xmas off. i'm going to do damage limitation in that i'm going to substitue one or two meals with shakes and go out running (weather permitting), or to the gym.

xmas day i'm eating what i want and new years eve i'm going to be naughty again. my birthday is in january too but i'm back on plan after xmas time probably about the 3rd and then i'm taking the 17th or the weekend nearest to it (as i can't think what day the 17th is) off for a meal out with hubby.

back on it after that but i need to focus on getting up the plans properly and doing 'my cambridge' for maintenance.

i'm lucky in that i do loads of exercise and i'm quite happy to go out for longer runs or push myself even harder at the gym to burn more calories.

i'm finishing teacher zumba on the 22nd and i'm starting it again on the 4th. so as close to xmas as possible to stop it and as close to new year to start it.

I'm taking the entire month of December off and doing a low calorie diet plan (Diet Chef) which consists of pre-prepared meals for a total of between 1000-1200 cals a day. I'm on 810 this week and to prepare for the next step up.

I may or may not go back to CD - I'm undecided. I wanted to do CD until I had only a stone and a half to goal and I'm nearly there. :)

ooh, let us know how you go with diet chef... i might go on to that after my holiday.

Back