Chuffed

Sammy g

So chuffed, have now lost 2 stone. God it's been hard but well worth it. Another stone to go x

Well done:D

Well done that's AMAZING! You should be so happy :) When did you start Sammy? xxx
Thanks, I started 8 weeks ago. Have lost 18 inches as well. Been hard but well worth it. Well done on your weight lost. How u finding the CWP x

Thanks, I started 8 weeks ago. Have lost 18 inches as well. Been hard but well worth it. Well done on your weight lost. How u finding the CWP x

Wow! 2 st in 8 months - amazing :) I am finding it ok thanks :) Need to get to weekend and hopefully see a nice loss and then I'll be spurred on!

Have u just done sole source?

x

Wow! 2 st in 8 months - amazing :) I am finding it ok thanks :) Need to get to weekend and hopefully see a nice loss and then I'll be spurred on!

Have u just done sole source?

x
Sole source for 4 weeks then for the last 4 weeks been doing sole source plus. Hope u get a good weight lost at weekend xx

Well done! Thank you! Me too :) I'm going to try to do SS just for first month and then SS+ after until goal xxx
That's what I did, a month on ss then to ss+ and my weight lost has been good on both. Im still on ss+ and staying on that. Can't wait to get to my target weight. It's good being able to eat lol xx

Back