Chunky Dunking, taking the plunge and losing the flab!

Men do lose it quicker though don't they the lucky blighters. Part of me thinks it would teach him for not doing any of the cooking but the sensible less evil part thinks if he did the cooking there's no way I would lose weight so I should see it that way instead. A little oil never hurt anyone did it? You're adding taste to his portion think of it that way ;) xx

Men do lose it quicker though don't they the lucky blighters. Part of me thinks it would teach him for not doing any of the cooking but the sensible less evil part thinks if he did the cooking there's no way I would lose weight so I should see it that way instead. A little oil never hurt anyone did it? You're adding taste to his portion think of it that way ;) xx

Flavour and fat and...butter and goodies :p
XxX

See you're just making sure he's not deprived of loveliness, nothing wrong with that xx

I hate Boy.

I really fancied pulled pork yesterday (which is free and within my cals), with a wholemeal bun (HeB and low cal!) but Boy said it was too unhealthy and wouldn't have it. Strike one. So he brought home shop sarnies because that's what he fancied and picked me up a Ceaser wrap (my fave) and a big a*s pack of crisps AND a doughnut....strike two. So I can't have a perfectly nice SW friendly meal because he's deemed it unhealthy but he'll bring home rubbish? I know it's my own fault for eating it but holy cr*p on a cracker REALLY?!

I feel huge, down and really hacked off. I'm so not losing tomorrow. Gr.

Why do men do it? Why do they feel the need to be the boss and decide for us? I think he wants to keep you curvy and is trying to sabotage you the cheeky sod. Drink lots of water today to see if you can flush some of it away and just try and draw a line under it and make today a better one. Sucked to be us last night haha xx

Why do men do it? Why do they feel the need to be the boss and decide for us? I think he wants to keep you curvy and is trying to sabotage you the cheeky sod. Drink lots of water today to see if you can flush some of it away and just try and draw a line under it and make today a better one. Sucked to be us last night haha xx

If I've done it myself I get it, I'm a grown woman and it's my fault if I eat rubbish, so it bugs me when he goes "Oh you can't have that" oh, bloo*y well watch me. But if he decided to cut out chocolate I'd never dream of bringing it home, it's so cruel.
I'm on half a litre already, aim for 2 a day because I'm not sure how much I actually need!

I'm slowly nibbling my way thriough an apple for breaky, lunch is the same as yesterday and dinner is either haddock chowder or a subway as supposed to be going shopping tonight and it's healthier than Mcdonalds!
XxX

Ooh haddock chowder sounds yummy. I've never eaten a Subway, there's one in town but never had the urge to call in there. Must try it one day cos I've heard they're healthy. Even Bob takes his team there on Biggest Loser so they can't be bad xx

Ooh haddock chowder sounds yummy. I've never eaten a Subway, there's one in town but never had the urge to call in there. Must try it one day cos I've heard they're healthy. Even Bob takes his team there on Biggest Loser so they can't be bad xx

They're quite yummy, obviously not the best thing to eat but if you make the healthy choices (which I do not, Hello bacon ranch) it's alright.
XxX

Mmmmm bacon....xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

That's it, decision made. Tomorrow shall be my first Jillian attempt since being back! I need to get my toned body back. I'm not even too fussed about the scales, I want back into my size 12 skinnies dammit!

Take your inch measurements first that way if you don't see movement on the scales you have another way of seeing your progress xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Take your inch measurements first that way if you don't see movement on the scales you have another way of seeing your progress xx

Good idea! I'm always really curious about my leg measurments (stupid large thighs) though ironically my waist never changes which I'm always really bummed out about, I'd like to shave a few inches off. I have a small waist - looks like I've been wearing a corset for years, but it's still not skinny!
XxX

I took mine last Friday and gonna check them every 4 weeks. You might find you lose an inch even if you have a STS xx

Here's hoping! :)
XxX

You've inspired me, I'm going to do a work out DVD tomorrow morning and do it every other day until Jillian comes on my birthday, I might be fit enough to do the first 5 minutes then lol xx

It sure is :) x

oh my gosh you brave person, i tried the stage one and my laptop froze and have to admit i was pleased, but i have been doing Leslie walks for a while now so i think i might have to give it another go as everyone seems to be having such good results with toning up =) Let me know how you get on, it might help convince me to try again he he x

How are the Leslie ones? I've heard other people on here mention them but should have a look on youtube to see what they're like. Jillian is going to kill me I am so unfit but no pain no gain eh? x

Back