Chunky Dunking, taking the plunge and losing the flab!

I love the feeling afterwards , but I detest working out lol xxx

Ditto, though very counterproductive, I always want to reward myself with doughnuts...Bad Emma!
XxX

Very proud of you doing all that exercise shizzle. You will get skinny just keep it going and don't injure yourself inbetween work outs. You know what you're like lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Very proud of you doing all that exercise shizzle. You will get skinny just keep it going and don't injure yourself inbetween work outs. You know what you're like lol xx

I am surprisingly not in much pain!! I had a weird moment when I got out of bed to go to the loo at like 3am and my legs were all wobbly!

Scale today showing no wiggle, which I know happens when I exercise hard but it is a little disappointing and I know we shouldn't really expect overnight results.

Plan for today:
Breakfast: Apple and a banana
Lunch: Roast chicken sarnie and a cup a soup
Dinner: Really fancy a curry so it'll either be SW chicken tikka or Pete's peanut curry

More Jillian tonight, only 1 level mind, and some cross trainer, tell you what, I'm going to have a very well deserved Halloween!
XxX

Food sounds lovely and it looks more than you normally have which is a good thing because you need the extra fuel for those muscles after what you're putting them through. Now you know I'm going to tell you to stop scale peeking don't you? Get your tape measure out instead you won't fall out as badly with that xx

Food sounds lovely and it looks more than you normally have which is a good thing because you need the extra fuel for those muscles after what you're putting them through. Now you know I'm going to tell you to stop scale peeking don't you? Get your tape measure out instead you won't fall out as badly with that xx

I've gotten really obsessed with cold roast chicken this week, trying to fit it into all my meals :p
I know, I know, I've got a pair of skinny jeans instead which I just inch higher up my legs each day!!
XxX

One day soon they are just going to go right up and you'll do them up without having to lay on the bed breathing in or is that just me? haha xx

One day soon they are just going to go right up and you'll do them up without having to lay on the bed breathing in or is that just me? haha xx

They better! They were so nearly up before America, I want them on by the wedding weekend! Oh yes, and the odd jump up and down wiggle you do too!
XxX

Yup trying to shuffle yourself into them haha The things we do! xx

I've Googled myself into a right panic and I need to be told off please!

Googled not losing weight with 30DS because I wanted to see if it had stuck because of muscle, and apparently most people don't lose with it, only tart to lose when the month is up, but that's after the weddddddddinnnng!

Are you getting married???!!! After a while you won't hurt after jillian and you will be doing it like a pro (like her) least you know you are sore because it's working! You are so focused!! Keep up the good work chick xxx

God no!! A friend is, I just wanna be all skinny for it :p

Morning Ladies,

This morning, I am P*SSED. I am fed up o my Job, of Boy, of pretty much everything. Had a pre-packed sarnie last night and a pack of crisps, despite doing Jillian most days, even 2 times a day, apparently the 1 night I have semi-off, I put on 2 lbs, I am so fed up, I've had tears and tantrums about my job and I'm ready to quit. I want a big Chinese and I want to cry again.
I'm quite tempted to have a Chinese tonight and pull a sicky tomorrow to exercise my butt off.

I do not know what my plan is for today.
XxX

God no!! A friend is, I just wanna be all skinny for it :p Morning Ladies, This morning, I am P*SSED. I am fed up o my Job, of Boy, of pretty much everything. Had a pre-packed sarnie last night and a pack of crisps, despite doing Jillian most days, even 2 times a day, apparently the 1 night I have semi-off, I put on 2 lbs, I am so fed up, I've had tears and tantrums about my job and I'm ready to quit. I want a big Chinese and I want to cry again. I'm quite tempted to have a Chinese tonight and pull a sicky tomorrow to exercise my butt off. I do not know what my plan is for today. XxX

So sorry things are so hard for you at the minute, sending a big hug x

Could the 2lb be due to muscle loss from all the exercise? Do you measure yourself as well as weigh? On weeks I do lots of Leslie walks and don't lose weight I usually lose inches instead x

So sorry things are so hard for you at the minute, sending a big hug x

Could the 2lb be due to muscle loss from all the exercise? Do you measure yourself as well as weigh? On weeks I do lots of Leslie walks and don't lose weight I usually lose inches instead x

I don't measure but I have clothes to squish into, I definitely feel fatter today, yesterday I felt very toned but very wobbly today. I think I'd be fine with STS but 2lbs has just added to my misery today.

I think just everything's getting to me, 2lbs would suck normally but it'd just be another thing, but I'm ready to explode at the mo! I'm not quitting, not by any means, I'm not giving up on Jillian and I'm not giving up on dieting, I might just take a night out.
XXX

I don't measure but I have clothes to squish into, I definitely feel fatter today, yesterday I felt very toned but very wobbly today. I think I'd be fine with STS but 2lbs has just added to my misery today. I think just everything's getting to me, 2lbs would suck normally but it'd just be another thing, but I'm ready to explode at the mo! I'm not quitting, not by any means, I'm not giving up on Jillian and I'm not giving up on dieting, I might just take a night out. XXX
Sometimes you just need to take a bit of time off lovely, I hope you start to feel better Hun *hugs*
Maybe leave the scales for now , you can feel it yourself in your clothes when you're feeling bloated, just keep your head up high Hun xxxx

Step away from the Chinese menu and take a breath. The 2lb could be water retention from the exercise that will come off in a few days when your muscles stop needing it to heal.

It does suck and id be as annoyed as you are sweets but it's easier for me to be rational. What's boy done this time? He's living very dangerously lately isn't he! I can't help with the job because I did leave mine when it got too much but I had a fallback option so I was lucky. Does your boss know how unhappy you are? Xx

Step away from the Chinese menu and take a breath. The 2lb could be water retention from the exercise that will come off in a few days when your muscles stop needing it to heal.

It does suck and id be as annoyed as you are sweets but it's easier for me to be rational. What's boy done this time? He's living very dangerously lately isn't he! I can't help with the job because I did leave mine when it got too much but I had a fallback option so I was lucky. Does your boss know how unhappy you are? Xx

It's the sarnies fault Lisa, I can feeeeeel it!

Boy's not done anything new, I'm jst sick of working a job I hate and coming home tyo boring homelife where I feel like a parent, if I wanted to have children, I'd have them!

Everybody knows! I want to go part time, but we're so understaffed that Me and the girl I work with are covering 5 peoples jobs, so I can't go part time and I can't hack it here full time anymore, it's boring, not challenging, I hate dealing with idiots all day, and I mean proper idiots, so my options are I quit outright, which completely screws over the girl I work with who I am friend with and would feel awful, or I stick it out and feel awful. If I could just do a few less days, or even Tues and Thurs afternoons off it'd be better but it's not an option. It's getting me down about everything
XxX

I don't measure but I have clothes to squish into, I definitely feel fatter today, yesterday I felt very toned but very wobbly today. I think I'd be fine with STS but 2lbs has just added to my misery today. I think just everything's getting to me, 2lbs would suck normally but it'd just be another thing, but I'm ready to explode at the mo! I'm not quitting, not by any means, I'm not giving up on Jillian and I'm not giving up on dieting, I might just take a night out. XXX

Everything is harder to take when feeling down, take some time for you, I recommend a bubble bath and a book x x x

It's the sarnies fault Lisa, I can feeeeeel it! Boy's not done anything new, I'm jst sick of working a job I hate and coming home tyo boring homelife where I feel like a parent, if I wanted to have children, I'd have them! Everybody knows! I want to go part time, but we're so understaffed that Me and the girl I work with are covering 5 peoples jobs, so I can't go part time and I can't hack it here full time anymore, it's boring, not challenging, I hate dealing with idiots all day, and I mean proper idiots, so my options are I quit outright, which completely screws over the girl I work with who I am friend with and would feel awful, or I stick it out and feel awful. If I could just do a few less days, or even Tues and Thurs afternoons off it'd be better but it's not an option. It's getting me down about everything XxX

Oh my the work situation sounds awful, could you talk to your boss and say either you need the two afternoons off or you will be handing in your notice to see if there is a middle ground? X

Oh em work sounds total poop. Why don't they take more staff on? Even if they only took someone on for the hours you don't want to do it would be an easy middle ground to reach and not cos them anything extra in wages.

Pre packed sarnies are evil I agree. I don't want to do any work today I just want to watch films and drink hot chocolate but bills need paying. Stupid money and stupid growing up. Shall we have a tantrum together? Xx

Back