Chunky Dunking, taking the plunge and losing the flab!

Whoop whoop!! Fantastic chica!! Sooo happy for you! :d :bliss: xx

Girliiieeesss!
If you note my new statistics on the wonderful side of the page, I had a lovely loss of 4lbs this morning! was 2.5 yesterday but I'm having a bit of luck with weight wooshing off on a Thursday night lately, just in time for official WI! Think I have to thank Jillian for this! :D So happy considering my Chinese slip up last Friday night!

Plan for today: Friday which is treat night!
Breakfast: Special K (5) and some berries
Lunch: Chicken soup
Dinner: Unsure yet as it's to early in the day to know what I fancy! Ideas welcome!

X

AMAZING! So chuffed for you. 4lbs is an amazing weight loss on a first week, and you've done it now!?! It's obviously all paying off now, the exercise and sticking to plan so well. It must feel so great having a big loss like that when you've worked so hard.

AMAZING! So chuffed for you. 4lbs is an amazing weight loss on a first week, and you've done it now!?! It's obviously all paying off now, the exercise and sticking to plan so well. It must feel so great having a big loss like that when you've worked so hard.

I'm so pleased, especially because I'd worked so hard and it was only 2.5 yesterday which is still great but I was hoping for more, apparently Thursday nights fat fairies creep into my room and just suck it out! :p
X

I'm so pleased, especially because I'd worked so hard and it was only 2.5 yesterday which is still great but I was hoping for more, apparently Thursday nights fat fairies creep into my room and just suck it out! :p
X

Oh you need to share those fat fairies hehe ;) x

Wow 4lb is fantastic! You did the hard work not Jillian she was just there lol send those fat fairies my way please I could do with a nice big loss xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Haha, I hope the fat fairies pay me a visit!!!!!
I'm trying to decide what to do with my weekend, what are you going to be getting up to??
I'm going to take mum to the trafford centre tonight for some new make-up/counter make-up and a coffee.
And then tomorrow morning I need to do the last few bits in the flat before I hand the keys back in. I might have a run just before lunch as well, or may leave it until sunday. Saturday evening, my fella has suggested going out for a drink. I have already said I'm making tea, so we might just head to the local wetherspoons for a couple of drinks... See how we feel.

Haha, I hope the fat fairies pay me a visit!!!!!
I'm trying to decide what to do with my weekend, what are you going to be getting up to??
I'm going to take mum to the trafford centre tonight for some new make-up/counter make-up and a coffee.
And then tomorrow morning I need to do the last few bits in the flat before I hand the keys back in. I might have a run just before lunch as well, or may leave it until sunday. Saturday evening, my fella has suggested going out for a drink. I have already said I'm making tea, so we might just head to the local wetherspoons for a couple of drinks... See how we feel.

I'm undecided, we've not got the furbabies Saturday, so if the weathers nice might pop out for a long walk, if not probably a lazy day where I don't get pushed off the sofa my paws! We've got dinner with Boy's parents Saturday night, "family meeting" but I'm eating before I go so will only pick at stuff there. I tend to avoid exercise at the weekends!
X

I was thinking I'd like to go for a walk, the weather is supposed to be really nice and there are plenty of good places that we could go walking, it's just dragging the other half out for the trip. If he won't come then I'll have to get some friends out.

Well done my lovely, super duper proud of you for that loss! .x.x.

Weeeeelppp, apparently ** week and summery weather is my downfall! We had a small chinese on Friday night (mainly because my plan was to repeat this week to an exact science and see if I could repeat the loss) but then we had my sister in laws (kinda) birthday, I was SO good all day, stuck low calorie and kept to my syns, but then went and had bruscetta(sp?) and a raspberry jam cupcake *hangs head in shame!*, today because the weather was sooo nice we had 2 bits of garlic bread, waitrose chips and some scampi...my goodness I feel like a pig. The weird thing is I don't feel all that guilty about it, I'm aware that it could have been much better, but with the losses I've had lately, I'll be totally happy a STS or a 1lb loss, planning to hop back onto it tomorrow and try a bit of exercise - I'm ignoring Jillian at the moment because it feels like elephants are stomping on my stomach, but we'll see, still feeling really positive after 9lbs in the last 3 weeks, so I'll diet again from Monday and be happy with my lot.

Hope everyone's doing well!
XxX

Oooo sounds like your having a lovely weekend and could have been a lot naughtier. Keep enjoying it and just get back on plan tomorrow morning :)

Well done on your losses so far you've done amazingly well for 9lb in 3 weeks

I think I don't feel too bad because I've been bad but not horrendous, and it really has been a lovely weekend, so I'll feel bad about it tomorrow!

You seem like you're doing really well Hun, I'm off to play ball with the doggies, but I'll be catching up on diaries 9am sharp tomorrow :D
X

Morning all! Feeling quite fat today, but actually very positive! Back on plan and I've had a really lovely weekend or lazing in the sunshine and eating nice food.

Plan for today:
Breakfast: Fruit salad
Lunch: Chicken soup and a salad
Dinner: Thinking SW lasagne, but will depend on what ingredients I've got as I forgot to plan today!
X

You'll have to give me the recipe for your lasagne I love it but used to be lazy and use the sauces in jars not from scratch so I've avoided it since I started sw.

You sound like me full of beans and living the sun being back in the sky :) xx

You'll have to give me the recipe for your lasagne I love it but used to be lazy and use the sauces in jars not from scratch so I've avoided it since I started sw.

You sound like me full of beans and living the sun being back in the sky :) xx

I just use the SW one from the website but mix some dried cheese sauce powder in with the quarky white sauce - totally not as healthy, but I can' be doing with a quark taste!

I'm such a nicer person when the weather's nice! :D
X

Morning honey!
Ditto to nicer happier person when that strange yellow thing is in the sky ;) x

Me too and I feel so much more full of energy on a bright morning xx

Morning honey!
Ditto to nicer happier person when that strange yellow thing is in the sky ;) x

Morning Sweetness!

Boy always says I'm lovely in the sun (sure he means I'm a huge bit** in the winter, but I'll take what I can get!)
Hope the ball of lights stays a while :)
X

Back